Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening ..... Again!

Posted , 12 users are following.

Morning folks :D

Just thought I would start up this popular thread once again ....... as we seem to have temporarily lost the last one :?

I am still trying to find out exactly what went wrong .... may take a bit of time, but never mind ...... we can continue our amazing postings as per usual :ok:

It's tipping it down here which makes a change, and they promise gales for this evening ... so that will be something to look forward to :roll:

Have a good day everyone :D

0 likes, 157 replies

157 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

[quote:45dbf295a9=\"katie.k.\"]Yes, absolutely sad

And Teedie, exactly [b:45dbf295a9]what[/b:45dbf295a9] is libido :whistle:[/quote:45dbf295a9]

tell me about it :roll:

• Posted

Hi there James :D

Good to hear from you! And [b:c2429aa7c9]well done you[/b:c2429aa7c9] with your fork-lifting thingy course :ok: You obviously showed those other guys a thing or two :wow:

I'm not surprised you feel totally shattered now but what a great achievement :D

Fantastic :magic:

• Posted

Dorset calling Devon :cdouble: Earth to Kristal :ufo:

How did you get on today :huh:

Hope it was okayish :cheerup:

• Posted

Yes, hope it went okay Kristal :D

James, we now have ads for 'Crane Training, Truck Jobs and a Fork Lift Watcher' :shock:

Thanks for that James, just what we gals all need 8) :lol:

What's a truck job :shock:

• Posted

Flipping heck - that was quick ! :lol:

Oh well, I suppose Forklift Training makes a change from stairlifts :roll:

• Posted

Well done James, drinks and cream cakes on you then :cheers: :cake:

Hey James just had a thought, any chance of modifying a fork lift into a mobility scooter :?: :D

They are fast and manoeuvrable and [b:9f5c77c87e]loads[/b:9f5c77c87e] of space for the shopping :lol: and you could teach us all now how to drive them :ok: :run:

• Posted

[quote:d28fc03fb6=\"James.F\"]

i was the ONLY one to complete the exam with no points and also in the fastest time (18 mins), [/quote:d28fc03fb6]

You sound like my virtual Nintendo dog in his agility trial there James. :wink:

Sounds good to me, well done. :D

• Posted

Devon Dumpling here calling [i:90b4c464e9]Daarset[/i:90b4c464e9] Daisy :hug: :nahnah:

Thanks for all you good vibes, it must have worked because the medical was great :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just had to tell you all about it so I have posted a new thread :wink:

• Posted

Hooray !:angel: :angel: :wizard: :fairy: :angel: :angel:
  • Posted

Thanks all.

The days leading up to it was bad for my nurves and when waiting for my turn, well :shock: (and no, there wasn't a funny smell behind me wink )

I was hoping to do well and not let my work down but didn't expect to do that good but at least i've got a feeling of achievement for completing it, until 3 years time again.

I see what you mean about the ads :shock:

Hay Kristal, we have a pallet/cage attachment type thing for lifting people, i could bring that :D :roll:

• Posted

Wow James, that's even better :ok: :ok:

Would you be volunteering to be our expert and fully qualified chauffeur then :wink: although you might have to slow down a bit with us in the cage :run: :lol:

• Posted

Had to laugh at advert at bottom of page they're offering fork lifts for sale should we all chip in now to put in our order haha

Well done on completing your course and in record time Dave

Kristal have just read your other post about your appointment could that nurse come with me on Tuesday :lol:

• Posted

:lol:

Good luck on Tuesday maurich (or would you rather be called Mo?) ...... Do let us know how you get on :ok:

• Posted

Thanks Katie Mo will do fine
  • Posted

:rose: :rose::love: Happy Valentines Day :love::rose: :rose:

I tried to sign in as a Guest so it would be an annonymous Valentine but it didn't work :?

Feeling totally shattered today because I was on such a high yesterday that I know I overdid things but for once I just don't care :nahnah:

I have such a busy day ahead of me today :magic:

Hubby has promised to lift the sewing machine out of the cupboard for me ... why are they always so darned heavy :steam: then I need to pop out and start getting fabric for our kaftans :run:

Then I have to get myself a comfy chair and sit by the front door to wait for the Postie and florist to deliver ALL my cards and bouquets :rose: :rose: , I just hope I can find enough vases for them all :lol: :lol:

:zzz: Oh dear, I am dreaming again :lol: :lol: :wink:

Hope you all have a goodish day :cheerup:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.