Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening ..... Again!

Posted , 12 users are following.

Morning folks :D

Just thought I would start up this popular thread once again ....... as we seem to have temporarily lost the last one :?

I am still trying to find out exactly what went wrong .... may take a bit of time, but never mind ...... we can continue our amazing postings as per usual :ok:

It's tipping it down here which makes a change, and they promise gales for this evening ... so that will be something to look forward to :roll:

Have a good day everyone :D

0 likes, 157 replies

157 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hello

I went to my chiropractor this morning and he pulled my head off (felt like it anyway), made me go really dizzy and made me cry when he did my TMJ.

Don't let me put anyone off - no pain no gain, and I really do gain, but it is horrible whilst it is happening. Head symptoms are bad enough without someone trying to unscrew your head.

Katie, highlights ain't got nothin' on this :shock:

He also lent me a book about chocolate as an addictive drug which has the same effects as heroin and morphine (oh 'ek ) :shock: However he had me in such a state I left it in the consulting room. I'll have to pick it up next week.

I have been feeling evil, even Max Dog has been hiding under the table. :oops: :cry:

• Posted

I have just lost my post and it took me agese to type. I am just going to say a little bit this time :evil:

I have an appointment with my chiropractioner tomorrow afternoon. It is painful at the time and for a day or so after but the effects after make it worth while.

At the moment I am in two minds, can't decide if I should go. Over the last 10 days or so, I have had a stitch type pain above my left breast it has being coming and going. The last day or so it has really being bothering me. I went to see my doctor this morning he give me doxycycline tablets and I have to go for chest x-ray tomorrow

• Posted

Oh Lou it's so annoying when you lose a post isn't it :evil: Makes me so cross and then I feel unwell, so can't win really :roll:

I think I would be inclined to see if you can cancel your chiropractors apointment tomorrow Lou, if that's still possible ..... it might be worth finding out the results of your X-ray first ..... hope the antibiotics help a bit :?

Chiropractors are great, but they don't half make you feel knocked about for a couple of days or so as Alicia only knows too well. TMJ manipulation is well known to be by far the worst procedure :shock:

Well yes, I've had my highlights done and the colour is fine but my haircut is absolutely horrible ..... far too short, particularly the fringe, and makes me look about twelve :roll: So I am not a happy bunny :bunny:

Think I shall have to find a hat or something or maybe someone would be kind enough to knit me a nice balaclava sad

Dale, there was an interesting article on Raynauds in the Daily Mail yesterday - did you see it??

Trees .... do you think they would pay you in cash (I'm whispering that last bit :? )

• Posted

Oh poor you Katie - why is it that hairdressers always seem to cut hair (and especially fringes!!) too short :roll:

Still, it's a good time of year for short hair - hats are vital in this freezing weather (I'd offer to knit you a balaclava but ...er...my knitting skills are non-existent) :huh:

Hair grows very quickly - and it's good the colour's right - and just think how quick it will be to wash and dry it now :D

Good luck tomorrow Kristal :ok: :rose:

Hope you feel better soon Lou :cheerup:

• Posted

Thanks all for birthday wishes :gift: reminds me i must change my age in my profile :grrr:

Daisy you poor thing having to endure that in your course. :roll:

Hope the rest of you cope with what has been happening to you. :roll:

I feel so guilty these days, i am so knackered when i come home from work that i am in my bed no later than 10pm :zzz:

Tomorrow is my 10th wedding anniversary :love: and my hubby will probably make me a nice meal and guess what, yes :zzz: :zzz:

(libido :puff: :run: :run: :sorry: ) :lol: He's so understanding :wow:

• Posted

[quote:eea89a45a8=\"katie.k.\"]

Chiropractors are great, but they don't half make you feel knocked about for a couple of days or so as Alicia only knows too well. TMJ manipulation is well known to be by far the worst procedure :shock:

[/quote:eea89a45a8]

Give me childbirth any day - seriously:yuk:

• Posted

Yes, absolutely sad

Alicia, you must have held your camera right on the end of Max's nose to get that picture :lol: It makes me laugh every time I see it :lol:

Daisy, thanks for being so positive about my awful haircut :erm:

And Teedie, exactly [b:5b13325893]what[/b:5b13325893] is libido :whistle:

• Posted

I have heard the word [i:19d0f13323]somewhere[/i:19d0f13323] :roll:

Decided to look up the meaning and here it is.........

[b:19d0f13323]Libido [/b:19d0f13323](also known as Maraqo, Marako) is an Afro-Asiatic language of Ethiopia, spoken in the Gurage Zone of the Southern Nations, Nationalities, and People's Region, north-east of Hosaena.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Posted

[quote:4c412efd90=\"katie.k.\"]

Alicia, you must have held your camera right on the end of Max's nose to get that picture :lol: It makes me laugh every time I see it :lol:

[/quote:4c412efd90]

Aha, no :wink:

I used the zoom lens and the super macro setting. Good innit? :D

• Posted

Yes it's the best picture yet Alicia :D

Oh Kristal, thanks for that ...... now I know :lol:

• Posted

OK, I'm off now :?

My benefits medical is looming fast so I am going for a soak in the bath and try to pluck up some energy & courage :cry:

Sadly I don't think my poor girl :dog: is feeling well enough to act as a backup so I might need to call on the rest of the canine pack for a bit of [i:4eb48c3530]moral[/i:4eb48c3530] support :D Best vicious barks please guys

:dog: :bleep: :dog:

I feel lousy today but perhaps that is not such a bad thing, he/she can see me on a bad day sad

Take care :cheerup: :cheerup:

• Posted

Good luck Kristal :goodluck: .... hope all goes well. Probably better that you don't look 100% really .... but sorry you are not too good sad

Roxy dog is all ready for action :dog: so just gives us a shout if need be :ok:

• Posted

Hi All,

I leave you lot alone for a couple of days and then find you have wrecked havoc on this forum wink

Do hope it goes ok Katie.

Sounds like everyone has had a rough week so far, good luck with appointments, feeling better ant wot not. (i think i'm going to have to write things down as i read them :roll: )

I was worried the last 3 days as we have had the fork lift examiner here at work giving 1 person a full corse, 2 more with advanced training and me and another guy having a refresher yesterday.

The main problem was it was all done in the warehouse so it filled up with fumes very bad at time :x

Which is also the reason why i have been worse these few days.

Funny thing is though, with moving cages from one place to another with also going through a course not much bigger than the fork lift and the cage on (90 deg turn) i was nicknamed Michael Schumacher as i was the ONLY one to complete the exam with no points and also in the fastest time (18 mins), yet i felt really bad in the morning.

I guess the concentration on what i was doing at the time made me ignore how i was feeling.

But as you guessed, i got home yesterday totally knackered, had dinner, watched a little tv then :zzz: , was out like a light :idea:

Hopefully, i can now start to recover again.

Saw the news about Australia, i know it sounds evil but i honestly hope the people who started it, either loose a family member or they themselves are killed in it. :sorry:

Take care all.

• Posted

We haven't heard from Julia for several days :?

Hope you are okay Julia :cheerup: :ok:

• Posted

yes, hope is all well with you julia :cuddle:

and hello to everyone else :D

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.