Gout free for 12 months :-) No one takes any notice here

Posted , 18 users are following.

I take a celery seed capsule in the morning abnd one at night.  I have recommended this several times here but there is no seemingly no uptake/interest.  They cost £5 on Amazon - I havent had a gout attack for over 12 months now and I was getting a couple a month before - just check out my previous posts.  My diet remains one of life's pleasures and includes red wine and steak!  I still take the cherry juice (three pumps a dayy) although this on its own couldnt combat the gout on its own.  I have taken diclofenac a few times fearing a recurrence due to twinges, but these kept any at bay (take 2 at first twinge and loads of water).

All I see here is talk of lifelomg drugs and I also failed to nail any culprit by diet - teetotal veggies get gout after all.

I see people tearing their hair out here - so just drop £5 on some celery seed tablets to try.  For me they have been a revalation.  Please post back if they helped - gout can make us really miserable and I really want to share what worked for me.

6 likes, 33 replies

33 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

These celery tablets will work I am sure for some. In my case I am on warfarin and celery with effect my INR, so i cant take them
  • Posted

Glad that works for you.

I use Quercetin/Bromelian and it is very effective in preventing Gout attacks. High potentency Bromelain, 3000 GDU/500 Mg is excellent for pain and disolving any Uric acid crystals in your joints - I find its more effective than colchicine.  Quercetin/Bromelain has a lot of other positive health benefits as well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.