Posted , 5 users are following.
My new NHS-GP had previously refused to complete my DS1500 form & today, I had written confirmation of this after:-
1) i had been confirmed with having a tumour of the Pancreas in early Oct. 2014, why? &;
2) I had symptoms of this from early June 2014(my former GP practise refused me physical examination) why? &;
3) this former GP had damage of my immune system since 2008 but had refused then, my request for investiation, why? &;
4) it was DWP staff who in late Sept. 2014 stated that; (a) I had 'a terminal Illness,' &; (b) instructed me to go to my new GP practise & get him to complete a DS1500 after; (c) I notified them of my change in circumstances (My Tumour) &; (d)they DWP, confirmed that I had applied for PiP in late 2013 but which still has not been processed, why?
5) what shall I do, can anybody advice please for, (a) I cannot get PiP without my GP, completing this form & according to DWP I'm entitled? &; (b) my former GP refused in 2008/2009 to complete DLA forms, even though I've had serious comolications to my spine since, 1999/2006/2008? Thank you.
0 likes, 31 replies