Had sex two weeks ago, thought I had BV but now the skin between my vagina and anus has tears

Posted , 4 users are following.

i had sex nearly two weeks ago, my boyfriend is pretty big compared to me so sometimes it can be a tight fit and alot of lube is needed. This time we didnt use any and as soon as we finished having sex i realised i was sore from it but no big deal itll heal after a few days. After 3 days or so it started to burn while i peed as if it was burning the entrance to my vagina, I noticed my vulva was red and sore but i had no discharge so i got some BV gel hoping it would help which it did. But it stung when i put it into my vagina and thats when i noticed a small tear just underneath my vaginal entrance. After about 3 days the redness went down but the burning of my skin when i peed didnt go away. I checked again and more little tears had showed up around that area between my vagina and anus. I stopped using the BV gel because I googled it and figured when i was asleep the BV gel was leaking and leaving a moist environment in my pants which wouldnt help. Another 3 days has passed and this is what it is like now.. Could this be a fungal infection?

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

this looks like a herpes outbreak please go to your or local clinic to be tested

• Posted

hi Plouise, there are skin lacerations. disinfects the part several times a day, and avoids sexual intercourse until the lesions have gone away.

regards

Vera

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.