Hair receding at front

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hi i just wondered of any of u ladies have had this problem. MY hair is receding at both sides of front of my head😢😢😢. it's sticking up and can do nothing with it. any ideas?? Thank u in advance xx

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi, I have hair issues too, dry brittle breakage going on can't seem to do anything with it scalp itches as well....I'm going to treat it with leave in conditioners and good quality shampoo 

I know when my sister went through this she lost hair but has since grown back to its natural state...so hang it does come back.

• Posted

Hi Tina and Maria, you just jogged my memory Maria, I had terrible

itching scalp about 4/5 years ago, just a dry scalp, hairdresser

said no dandruff etc. Had it for a couple of years, then it stopped.

Another one I had totally forgotten about.

Nothing made it any better, used to drive me mad. Then just went.

I think I just stopped worrying about it.

It seems to me that once you have got used to a symptom and

resign yourself to live with it, it dissapears (usually).

Hope this works for you both☺☺

• Posted

Thsnks for reply 💕y hairdresser did say my scalp was very dry a few weeks ago. My hair is very fine anyway so wudnt take much to break it! ! Xx

• Posted

My hair too is thining a lot. I have ichy scalp too and constantly clean my clothes from fallen hair. I love long hair bit hate how it looks at this point and collecting long hairs everywhere is driving me crazy. I cut my hair with many layers just few weeks ago. I just made peace with me looking ugly and haggysad i hate it but i look bad both ways so, better have my hair breath and so on.

There are many products out there. Maybe try a few. I am sorry this is happening to u. It is distressing and takes a huge toll on selfesteem. I hope as the other girls said it will go back to normal.

• Posted

Ah pet don't be ashamed!! 💕💕 us women hv a hell of a lot to go through and God love u ur so young. is it hormonal? I Def think that's what's wrong with me and u no that can happen at any age xx

• Posted

Tnx for being so nice. It is not confirmed because doctors refuse. My gyno told me that it probably is peri menopause because i have one ovary and my mom started early. I have no thyroid so I slways wander what is causing what. Hormones are tough things to managerolleyes

• Posted

You could easily be going throu perimenopause. Doctors are rubbish

now days. If your mum went through it early stands to reason

you may too. You are a bit down because you are having to deal

with all this so young. Your hair will get better as time goes on and

you will start to feel better I am sure. Look after yourself you are going

through a lot.

Keep talking to us.

All my best wishes to you☺☺

• Posted

I truly am very thankful to have found all of u. You are all very helpful and understanding. All of u stronger than u know and brave. Thanks!
  • Posted

Hi I have a hair loss as well thinking and falling out but I've had a blood test done and my vitamin D3 is very low and that can make your hair thin and fall out I would get it checked out

• Posted

Have you been told to take amount by your doctor ? Because it depends on how low your levels are you can get the same problems if you've got to high levels you really need to ask your doctor

• Posted

No I was just advised wen I went to c accupunctist, she said ws good for moods!! Maybe I shud stop taking them for a while then! 🤔🤔 xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.