Hair Thinning

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi. Ladies

I want to know have anybody hair got thin from perimenpause. If your have gotten thin where at in your head did your hair start thinning. Because mind is in the front and on the side. Somebody tell me something I didn't know peri menopause take you through a lot.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I gave heard it does. Mine is too but I also have a low thyroid (along with perimenopause...yay) so I don't know which is causing it. What other weird symptoms of peri are you having?? I want to compare to make sure I am not crazy lol

• Posted

I am having skipping heartbeats, losting weight, Appetite comes and goes, can't sleep, can't even takes naps, feeling stress. Back pains, always worrying, haven't had a period since May of this year.

• Posted

I also have a burning sensation in my left hip
    • Posted

I'm having palpitations, insomnia, acid reflux, stressed beyond belief, anxiety, I feel jittery and nervous and have a variable appetite. All of this really just sucks lol

• Posted

I have the acid reflux I can't eat at night I can't drink no milk I can't do to much of foods. This stuff just crazy, I get this funny feeling that wakes me out my sleep when I am trying to call asleep. I feel very irritated... Is it messing with your weight

• Posted

Kim type this in below

Over 100 symptoms associated with Anxiety

• Posted

What type of funny feeling wakes you up? Yes, I have lost weight because I'm scared to eat anything because of the reflux

• Posted

I can explain the feeling but real strains
    • Posted

I get a weird feeling in the morning when I wake up like an adrenaline rush
    • Posted

Its problem about the same but mines at night when I am trying to call asleep.

• Posted

I get that at night too. It's just our hormones fluctuating... I have read that it makes you have the adrenaline rushes and feel jittery

• Posted

Do you get a ring

sound in your ears. I do

• Posted

yes, it comes and goes. I have also read that symptom of perimenopause too... it is called tinnitus
  • Posted

I'm 56. I've converted to eating well since I've done a lot of research about our current foods. Going organic, you'll notice a calmer body and more natural energy within a week. Spearmint tea is really good for the stomach. But, I'd suggest a flush first, to rid the body of toxins. Research these things and herbs, essential oils, salts, vitamins. 

Most of these symptoms would likely go away if you eat organic (NON-CHEMICAL) food (mostly fruits and veggies) and organic dairy daily and meat a few times a week). There's a ton of symptoms related to our (mostly processed) foods with GMOs, antibiotics, herbicides and pesticides; from sterility and up to organ failure. We're battling our health. Now we know why so many people are so touchy and life seems harder. 

• Posted

My thinning hair does seem to be thickening after months or a better diet. But, it does run in my family.cry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.