Hand pain. Please someone help!

Posted , 10 users are following.

Please someone help...

I have experienced pain in my hands, bilaterally, only at night or prolonged periods if nonmovement, for over 2 months. Every single night, each time i move, my hands wake me up. They seem to be stiff and difficult to move, and when i try to move the fingers, the pain is enough to make me cry out. After flexing the fingers various times, each time i regain a bit of flex and each time the pain lessens, until, after 6-7 flexes, the pain is almost gone. Fall asleep... repeat. Every night, all night. I have seen an Internal medicine doctor for this; rheumatoid factors normal, inflammation markers normal, everything normal. except it isn't. They have referred me to a rhuematologist but the appointment is a month away 😦(( Please tell me someone else is experiencing this, it is menopause related, and they've discovered a way to stop it!!!

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

i usually feel numbness in my left finger and pains in my left arm. shaky legs and head that comes with headache. its really horrible.

• Posted

Dear,

l hope so you will get better soon.

l had the same problem as you have right now. l tried a lot of things, visiting doctors in my local hospitals etc. It didn't help me to much since l was supposed to wait for a long time etc. Finally l found solution! As my friend was using platform Doctors-365 for consultations etc..she recommended me that. l visited doctor and chose doctor in my native language. That doctors prescribed me special diagnosis and thanks to God l am finally okay and don't have any problems.

You should try their platform because they have amazing doctors who will 100% help you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.