Happy Sunday Fibro-ites..

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hope you all have a lovely day..:-) xxx

4 likes, 55 replies

55 Replies

Next
  • Posted

thank you Christine. Today will be lovely, I am meeting some childhood friends for lunch, I haven't seen some of them for over 30 years!!! 

I am in a 'flare' but determined to go - even if I leave a little but earlier than the others. It will be lovely biggrin

you have a lovely day too! Gentle hugs xxx

• Posted

Sorry to hear your having a flare up, good for you for still going out with your friends. hope you have a lovely lunch and catch up with your friends. enjoy your day take care gentle hugs xxsmile
    • Posted

Thanks Kaz. I am determined not to let this rule me!! While I can -I will, even if very slowly and painfully!! You have a good day too, I hope the back is more comfortable.

I bought a cherry stone microwave cushion - and it's brilliant. I know you love your hot water bottles like me. This cushion doesn't smell as much as the wheat one. And because the stones are larger you can get them just in the right position, it wasn't too expensive on the site I bought it either!! 

Onwards and upwards! Gentle hugs and have a good day xxx

• Posted

Hope you have a great day, how awesome is that old childhood friends. Have a really lovely time.....sometimes it's just worth the aftermath of going out... isn't it..:-) xxx
    • Posted

Too true Christine. Still hot water bottles and pain killers at the ready for later I think! biggrin. Have a good day yourself! Gentle hugs xxx
    • Posted

Aawww you know my best friend too...I do tend to use them a lot though..their names are HOT WATER BOTTLES, lol... actually most of us in here seem to know them well too..:-) xxx
    • Posted

Hope you had a lovely time with your friends yesterday hope you have a good bank hol take care gentle hug xxsmile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.