Happy Sunday Fibro-ites..

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hope you all have a lovely day..:-) xxx

4 likes, 55 replies

55 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

morning christine how are you feeling today? how did you sleep? I have been a wake since 2 did my fibro exercises of tossing turning. hope you have a lovely day and a good week take care christine gentle hugs xsmile
    • Posted

Hiya Kaz, slept pretty well,...husband had to wake me up at 10.30am ..yay...asthma really good...just coughing. a bit....wheezing just about gone...yay...finished my cortisone course today too..will keep up with the nebuliser for a few more days...recon that sauna really helped....looking forward to our grandson tomorrow..going out....must be careful not to jeopardise my healing though..  Really looking forward to it..how's you back going?..any better? Hope you have a really nice day....be blessed Kaz..  Gentle hugs from over the seas..:-) xxxx

and it's officially SPRING here starting today.....yay..

• Posted

Hi Christine Im so pleased to hear you are feeling much better thats excellent news. its good you slept well toosmile bless you. My back is very fragile and painful still, so taking things steady. I managed to get up yesterday for a few hours, and Im up this morning. Im going the right way as they say, just taking things very slowly steadily, dont want to make back worse. Hope you have a lovely day today, and a lovely week. hope you have fun and a great time with your grandson tomorrow. Take care big hug from me in sunny shropshire xxsmile
  • Posted

Hi Christine How are you today? Hope your having a fun day with your grandson all be it perhaps an exhausting one. Hope you are feeling much better now and your manageing to sleep ok take care gentle hugs xxsmile
    • Posted

Thanks Kaz, great sleep...very minimum coughing and wheezing..yay...on it's way out for  sure...how's your back? Hope it's getting better..have a lovely day...be blessed:-) xx
    • Posted

morning christine so pleased to hear you had a great sleep and your astma sounds like it is much better. I tried to bend yesterday to put some washing in the washing machine its made my back worse? not the brightest of things to dorolleyes hope you have a lovely day christine take care gentle hugs xxsmile
    • Posted

I' no Kaz, poor you...do hope it's not a total setback...had a great day...still insude..but hubby took me to the local tavern for lunch...really appreciate going out when you can't find sure..I'm scared of another asthma flare, so slowly going out does it....lol...it's my birthday on Sunday and Father's Day, our daughter and family are taking us out to dinner Sunday night..so I'll be good until then..lol..hope things get better really soon for you Kaz..have a really lovely day..be blessed:-) xxxx 
    • Posted

Hi Christine that was lovely for you going out to lunch, I think it always does us good when we are able to go out. Take it easy as you dont want another flare before sunday. ahh how lovely your birthday sunday and fathers day? it will be nice for you to go out with your family and celebrate. Its my husbands birthday on the 7th sept and our 12th wedding anniversary. we were hoping to go out for a meal next monday but with my back being as it is. I know I cant manage the car Im scared of doing more damage. so the plans we made are on hold for now. you take care rest plenty gentle hugs xxxx have alovely day smile
    • Posted

Thanks Kaz definitely will take it easy, hope your better for your husbands birthday-what would we without them...and your anniversary.

at least if you put it on hold..you can have it  all when your feeling better ...and you will enjoy it more..be blessed Kaz, have a nice day..:-) xx

• Posted

morning christine how are you today hun? hope you slept well. its 9.55 am here in the uk the sun keeps poping out then going in again. hope you have a lovely day, and weekend. Happy birthday to you for sunday. enjoy your special day and family meal out. take care christine gentle hugs xxsmile
    • Posted

Thanks Kaz, .the best birthday present I received is that rotten asthma nearly gone....really looking forward to going out with family..it's 8.30pm here, just watching Customs UK...luv it and now Graham Norton  is coming

on...sooooon..love his show..it's all Australians on it tonight..life must be getting bad when you love shows like that..lol...it's been 17 degrees Celsius here today, just lovely..do hooe you have an awesome weekend be blessed Kaz..:-) xxxrazz

• Posted

Have a lovely weekend too christine xx smile so pleased to hear your asthma has nearly gone. mine played up in the week so now how you have felt and gone through. have a lovely time on sunday and enjoy your special day hope huy enjoys his too fathers day take care hun gentle hugs xxxx
    • Posted

No not you too with asthma....the older I get the longer it takes me to get over it...looking forward to tomorrow..it's 2.40pm here, a lovely day, but I won't venture outside until tomorrow...have a lovely weekend Kaz...be blessed, hope the asthma clears really quickly too..:-) xxx
    • Posted

Hi Christine sorry for late reply I meant to message you 1st thing this morning but a neighbour poped in and hasnt long gone. My asthma has eased to what it was my chest not too good going to keep an eye on it as had pnumonia twice Im prone to chest infections. its 1.20 pm in the uk. incase I forget lol Wishing you a very happy birthday for tomorrow hope you have a really lovely day bless you.hope you have a lovely time with your family and a lovely meal out. take good care of yourself gentle hugs from me to you xxxsmile
    • Posted

Thanks Kaz..it's 9.20am.....nice day...17 degrees cel..up and about, yay,  all dressed and waiting to go.....hope your asthma eases really soon..have a lovely day..be blessed.,:-) xx
    • Posted

Hi christine hope your having a lovely birthday hun hope your husband and family have spoilt you rotten. its 10.40 here sun is shinning. take care christine gentle hugs xxsmile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.