Happy Sunday Fibro-ites..

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hope you all have a lovely day..:-) xxx

4 likes, 55 replies

55 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

wishing you a very happy birthday christine, enjoy your special day hun. have a lovely day and  lovely meal with your family best wishes kaz 40 xxxxxsmile
    • Posted

Thanks Kaz, I've had a lovely day, even singing happy birthdays on the phone from the mainland..and all...mostly I was given jewelry - modern..chunky...that's me .I really love it...we just arrived home from dinner with our daughter and family..I am soooo full..could have rolled out of the restuarant..lol well there was no coughing or wheezing...yay..hope you back is better and that asthma..be blessed..hope you've enjoyed your weekend..it's 7.30pm here and nearly movie time....have a lovely day..:-) xxx
    • Posted

Happy birthday Christine, sounds like you have had a good day. Enjoy your movie! It's not raining today here so that's a plus! I hope to have a productive day and at least wash and dry some clothes! 

Enjoy your evening. Gentle hugs x

• Posted

smile ahhh bless you so pleased youve had such a lovely day and lovely presents too, and a good meal on top. thats excellent news the wheezing coughing has stopped.thats an added bonus. enjoy your film hun take care huge birthday hug comng to you xx
    • Posted

Thanks PiliPala...hope you get done what you need to...be blessed, have a lovely day too..:-) xxx
    • Posted

Hi Christine asthma not too bad back is still a bit painful its eased to what it was but its very fragile still. Im having to watch what Im doing. enjoy your film hun hope you have agood nights sleep its 11.30 am here in the uk. Im chillaxing in bed. Im determined to go out tomorrow for our anniversary hubbys birthday. gentle hug xxxxx
    • Posted

Happy Birthday Christine !!

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday to You

Happy Birthday to Christine

Happy Birthday to You

That is my effort of singing to you.  Hope you have had a great day. razz xx

• Posted

Wow!!! Bee, soo in tune..thanx has..:-) xx be blessed have a lovely day..
    • Posted

Soo good to hear the asthma is not tooo bad Kaz, take it easy with your back..gentle hugs from over the seas...I fell asleep at 8 o'clock.last night

...so went to bed...no movie..lovely sleep though..must have been a big day yesterday...only went to church then out to dinner last night...O,' well it as a big day I suppose from doing nothing but staying inside-just sitting...for nearly a month..getting my hair cut this morning and foils...anything to look younger....lol..have a lovely day Kaz..be blessed..it's 8.30am here 3-25 degrees Celsius today..it rained throughout the night so that was good none today..yay..:-) xxx

• Posted

Thanks PiliPala, I had a lovely day...but fell asleep at 8 pm waiting for the movie...so went to bet ...good sleep thou...be blessed, hooe you have a lovely day...:-) xxx

i am having trouble with this site this morning, I just couldn't get through from the emails. about 10....once I did I started answering everyone I could see, hope I haven't already answered you...lol

• Posted

Hi Christine so pleased that you had such a lovely birthday and evening out. so pleased you had a good sleep hun. I have to have my hair coloured arnt ready for going grey just yet lol. I managed to get out today for hubbys birthday and our anniversary. we went for pub lunch, then a coffee out in the afternoon. weve had a lovely day, Im paying for it now pain wise my back is very painful. but dont care as ive had such a brill day so has hubby. its lovely hot all day. Its now7.05pm Im resting. take care christine big hug coming to you xxxxxsmile
    • Posted

We'll done you Kaz, we have to just go for while we think we can...sooo go to  hear you went out fir hubby's birthday and your anniversary"even though we do pay for it after in other ways..,,we do pick our battles don't we?   Wow!! I had my hair done yesterday too..I went grey quite early...I got a new style also brownish and blonde foils/streaks..it's good as I have..white  bits and bits of light brown anyway..so it looks like I have multicoloured hair, it's always been quite fair and ultra curly...I'm done with straightening it or spiking it..I'm just going with the curl...first time in years.....lol..it's 8.45am here, looks like a nice day too.have a lovely day Kaz and be blessed..

do hooe you feel better after your nights sleep...:-) xx

• Posted

good morning christine its 10.25 am in the uk. it was sunny hot yesterday today it is cool and cloudy?. I had a bad nights sleep I felt unwell in the night, my back and legs were painful so no sleepsad I feel and look like a zombie today lol I am quiet shattered very achy but hey ho its worth it as had such a great day yesterday. your hair colouring and style sounds lovely. I had mine dyed a chocolate colour and syled into a long bob. The hairdresser I have now is a lovely girl she is fab at cutting hair and colouring. Hope you have a lovely day today take care hun gentle hugs xxxxsmile
    • Posted

Hiya Kaz, sorry to hear about your sleepless night again...grr..your poor back...as you say, it was worth it..and yes it sometimes is...pleasure for pain..!!!! Your haur sounds lovely..it's really great when we get a good hairdresser...we just don't want them to ever move..lol?..

It's 10pm here, we have just had our church home group. only.11 people tonight...great night still...lovely weather today...I'm off to bed soon...looks to be a lovely day tomorrow here too..it's our grandson, Noah day tomorrow..we can actually go out without that wheeze and cough..lol..hooe you manage some decent sleep tonight..have a lovely day Kaz..be blessed..:-) xxx

• Posted

night night christine xxxxx Hope you have a lovely time tomorrow with noah have a lovely day out loads of fun.its been cool and cloudy here today Ive got my heating on as Im cold. I think Im coming down with a coldrolleyes hope you have a good nights sleep hun gentle hugs xxxxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.