Hard Time.......

Posted , 13 users are following.

I had been doing so much better until Saturday. Started with feeling so tired and then twice that day feeling like I was going to pass out with my face on fire, no sweating, and a super sick tummy. Started feeling better Saturday night and only had one brief period Sunday feeling like I would pass out again but not as bad. Monday I just worried that it would happen again. Today, tuesday, was ok until this afternoon when I just feel jittery, sad, tired and scared. Anxious. I hate this feeling. Had another episode of dizziness/pass out, face on fire crying and scared and weepy. I am now afraid that any second that feeling will.happen again. I am 45 and been going through peri for about 4 or 5 years. I have had my thyroid, heart and digestive tract thoroughly chexked out and they are fine. I have been working so hard to get my anxiety under control and been feeling so much better. So hard to go back wards. Just makes me so sad.is this hormones? Is this anxiety? Both? It's still hard not to let my mind run away with thoughts of all the things that could be wrong with me. Anybody feel this way? Hardest couple days I have had in a long long time. I don't know if i am strong enough to do this again.

2 likes, 52 replies

52 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Btw I know the head feeling too! I have it as well
  • Posted

I just want to say thanks for all the kind words and positive posts that this generated. It makes me feel good to know I am not alone and that others are suffering horribly. Lol
    • Posted

I can't imagine going through this alone. As someone with no sisters and a mom who didn't go through this, I would be if it weren't for this board. Hugs for everyone

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.