Hard to relax

Posted , 8 users are following.

Is it normal that feel stressy all the time. I find it hard to just relax and do nothing. Just want to hide.......

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes...  it very difficult to fully relax.  I don't feel like doing anything.  I stayed home for Thanksgiving and sent spouse and kids-  I was just fine watching movies by myself!  I have been sleeping a lot and my appetite is gone.  Took my blood pressure and it's high!!  I eat oatmeal, blueberries and exercise- no alcohol, no smoking so it must be hormones!!

• Posted

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one having difficulty with the Holidays. I have Valium for the rough days. I had to take one Thanksgiving Day.

How sad is this? I was relieved when one sister said she was going out of town with her hubby, the other one is retired, but still works to keep active, she said she was just going to be in bed on Christmas Day relaxing. I was thrilled! No pressure to cook, clean house, etc! I'm going to Christmas Eve service at my church and then I'm watching sappy Christmas movies where everybody lives happily ever after! LOL!!!!

• Posted

Hi Alison, I replied to your post but it sent to Samantha sorry girl you could read it further down sorry.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.