Has any one recovered vitamin D deficiency back to normal ?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi to all of you ! We being in the same boat of deficiency ,with all the torturous symptoms . Im sorry all of you are going through this ordeal and i pray for recovery ! My question is .... Has anyone of you recovered yet ? I havent

0 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have a doubt about vitamin D suplemmentation which is:

I was 13ng and my doctor is aiming to 50ng, my question is what should I expect when I get to 50ng.

1 - When my body hit 50ng in the blood should I feel healed? Should I be okay? My body will already have done everything he should with the new amount of vitamin D(50ng.)?

2 - Or my body will start to work the things that are messed(because of the missing vitami)n only in the precising day it hit 50ng or at least a decent amount?

I know each body each body, but, what should I expect? Number 1 or number 2?

• Posted

Hi jesse first vitamin D isnt just a vitamin ,its a pro hormone that is vital for your heath from head to toe . The optimal level is 50 to 100 ng/ml , your body does start healing and repairing at your levels rise , symptoms will start subsiding , but it is a slow process . Hang in there ,it will happen .... Can i ask what your symptoms are ? And your dosage ?

• Posted

Please excuse typos , auto correct doesnt do its job correctly

• Posted

Chest pains, bad sleep, weakness, tiredness, weak teeths, local pains.. I had some problems in my nervous systems as well, one doctor told me it was anxiety(probably because of chest pains) but I have never faced problems with anxiety in my life,.. Not that I know more than doctors but it seems like some of them don't think lack of vitamin D can lead to nervous system problems.. I had some symptoms even when my mind is calm, fine and relaxed.. But I can assure you that I do feel beter, after I started the treatment on vitamins D/B I got a lot better, but still improving, still improving.. Chest pains got 80% better, so I believe the "anxiety" may got better.. I've read in this forum that with time all of the chest pains will definitely leave, although you may feel some day or another in the proccess..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.