Has anyone also experienced rainbow coloured aura around object????

Posted , 4 users are following.

For a while now, I've been seeing what could be described as a rainbow coloured aura around objects and text that also resembles double vision in that if I'm looking at text, I can see a faint ghosting version of it within the aura. If I'm looking at the outline or edge of something white, there is a greater saturation of rainbow colours in the aura as opposed to looking at a darker coloured object where the effect is lessened. If I look through a pin hole or squint, this corrects the problem almost entirely. The aura can get worse if my eyes are tired.

I guess it could be described as a vertical Chromatic Aberration of some kind Any idea of what it may be? Has anyone experienced it as well?

0 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi

unfortunately Health services in most countries are expensive to the point where many cannot afford to pay. Im in Ireland and we pay crazy money per month for private health insurance. The public system is totally overloaded to the point that many fatalities have occured due to patients being left 2/3 years on waiting lists to see a consultant or to have necessary surgery. I hope you find some way around getting medical help, really I do. I know my own greatest fear is not being able to afford my private med insurance cos the consequences wouldnt bear thinkn about. Are there any support organisations(outside of the official systems) that could help, I really hope and pray that you find a way to see a doc. As I said in previous post it is highly likely that its nothing serious but we all llike to get peace of mind...

• Posted

I'm doing the best I can to find something or someone that could help me with my problem. You're right the only way I could finally get the peace of mind is if I see a doctor and get the right diagnosis and treatment. What's worst about just being at home and seeing that your vision is getting is struggling to fight over the anxiety and the fear that I might lose my vision. To be honest, I can't even sleep at night or I usually sleep early and then wake up in the middle of the night because I've been having this some sort of panic attack that I can't even explain the excessive burst of fear. It's really hard. The only thing that calms me down is when i hold on to my purse which contains my prayer book and rosary. It's hard. I am thankful that I get to talk to other people about this because I'm having a hard time dealing with it. Again thank you
  • Posted

Look I genuinely understand, Ive never suffered such anxiety as I have since the start of this year because of my eye issues and exactly like yourself Im terrified for the future. I cant begin to imagine your pain with not seeing a doctor yet. If I had spare cash I would be too happy to send it to you but unfortunately I dont. I have great faith myself and am genuinely praying for you. Please keep in touch on the forum and maybe some sort of help would even appear here for you.

Take care

• Posted

Yes, I will keep in touch. Anyway, are you feeling better now? How's your eyes? Thank you for your support I really appreciate it. Thank you
    • Posted

Hi again,i can relate to the anxiety,its awful and each day a person wakes up not knowing what to expect. I do have some anxiety meds but even they dont help much. Please keep us posted. Xx
    • Posted

I will keep you posted... Thank you for your support I'm glad I found the right place somewhat makes me feel like I am talking to a new friend thank you
    • Posted

Thank you very much for all of your help...I'm starting another discussion asking anyone if they know any foundation that can help those who are in need... Someone suggest the fred hollows foundation
    • Posted

Hi Deb, sorry for delay replyn to you. IM ok , thanks, the odd good day and many others are a hard battle. Just tryn hard to accept whats happened and to stop worryn bout the future. Im so sorry about your situation and genuinely hopin the resources come from somewhere for you to get medical help.xx
    • Posted

Thank you, I am trying my best to find an organization here and outside my country that are willing to help. I am trying to send email hopefully I get answers soon. Again thank you. Lets keep in touch
  • Posted

Definitely, keep in touch, I will try do some research myself to see if I can find any organistion that could help you in Phillipines xx
    • Posted

Thank you so much! I wish I can personally thank you. It's nice to find people who are willing to help thank you very much

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.