Has anyone else used Clindesse???

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi so on sunday 8/18 I inserted Clindesse (the one time treatment) and since then I have been having really weird side effects and was wondering if anyone else had them too. So far I've had intense itching that's gone away, and yellow smelly discharge that started out really thick and clumpy and is now a little bit thinner and not coming out as much. I was wondering if anyone knew how long the discharge would last and if it was normal or if I needed to go back to the doctor to see if the infection is still there. Whenever I've been on other Bv treatments such as metrogel, the discharge was not like this and it's getting me worried. Any advice would be great!!!

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I gotta say my bv is the best it's been in years but unfortunately I get a little discharge still but since I took the suppositories and the probotics and black seed its probably 3/10 and before the suppositories my bv was 9/10 .

but when I'm due for my period I am also expecting my bv to get worse .

I've boric acid due and I purchased from Amazon vitamin c suppositories they are due tomorrow.

I'm still sleeping with no underwear which I absolutely hate but it does help .

I think if all if us have had no luck with antibiotics and remedies and we've suffered for years i do question we'll ever be bv free for the rest of our lives .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.