Has anyone found it had to lose weight

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi I been on orilstat for just over 2 weeks and haven't lost a llb I have stuck to a low fat diet with no treats and still haven't lost. I need to lose about 6 stone

1 like, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Well the weight is finally coming off so the tablets do work I have now been on orilstat for 4 weeks and have lost 13lb I am going away in 5 weeks so I hope to have lost another stone by then.
  • Posted

I've been on orlistat for three weeks now, totally changed the way I eat and have lost a total of 2st 4lb...
  • Posted

That's an amazing loss wish mine was that much. I have been really good never drank so much water
  • Posted

Lol, I've never drank so much water or eaten so much fruit and veg. I've probably eaten more f&v in the last 3 weeks than I have in my adult life! The only thing I really miss is cheese, I've tried the trick of smaller amount of stronger cheese but I just want the whole block... So for now it's total abstinence (of cheese anyway!)
  • Posted

I have had an apple if I have been hungry. What have u been eating to have lost that much? I either have a stir fry with lots of veg or a sweet jacket potato. If I have had carbs at lunch time I won't have them in the eve and vice versa. The amount of water I have drunk I think the water board will be charging me soon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.