Has anyone needed Vagina PT or Vagina valium?

Posted , 7 users are following.

So my doctor figures out my problem.... My pelvic floor is bruised and I'm having spasms. So Pt and Valium is my needy challenge. I'm wondering if anyone had had vagina PT and what to expect? He says the Valium suppository will help the all to relax. But I don't even take pain Meds, so any clue on what to expect???

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello Diana. I know you posted over a year ago, but thought I would touch base with you.  I have had a chronic UTI for over a year and I think it is at long last going. However, I feel as though I have shards of glass stuck in my vagina and every time I have a bowel movement, the pain in my vagina is excruciating. I have just started seeing a pelvic floor physio (I'm in the UK). I just wondered how long it took before you noticed any difference as you said that your pelvic floor was pretty bad. I have been told that mine is over-active on the right side. Thanks so much. Is there a diazepam suppository in the UK?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.