Has anyone tried CBD lotion/oil for thier LP?

Posted , 20 users are following.

Ever since my LP has started I've dealt with muscle stiffness and spasm. I 've read that CBD helps with skin conditions and also muscle spasms so I tried it, and let me just say....I'm impressed with the results. My spasms has stopped and my scares are clearing up. I was just wondering if anyone else has tried CBD and what their results were,

2 likes, 38 replies

38 Replies

Next
  • Posted

How exciting ! My daughter kept telling me to try that so I'm going to get some can you tell me how much you dab on and can you use it for oral LP ? X hope it carries on working how long have you been using it ? Xx

• Posted

Hello pooh, I've been symptom free for about 1 1/2 years but the cbd was not responsible for my remission. I have to contribute my remission to probiotics. I use a lotion with 25 milligrams of cbd in a 8oz bottle for the scars left behind and it has helped tremendously. In the time it took me to use the 8oz bottle, which was about two months. Hope it can help you too.

• Posted

I'm glad to hear this pooh. I only hope others will come a cross this post. CBD has so much potential to be a benefit to millions of people. Spread the word and God bless

• Posted

Thankyou yes I'm spreading the word ! The hospital wanted to put me on immune suppressants which I think just makes you feel worse I'm determined to fight this as naturally as I can !! I'm positive for Epstein Barr virus which I believe is causing LP I've googled loads !! God bless you and all sufferers xx

• Posted

I was on immune suppressant for a while to, small doses tho. It's not a bad idea especially if your breakouts are bad. It will help get it under control and then take a probiotic to rebuild your immune system. That's what I did for my skin LP

• Posted

Will see if CBD works first !! Got CT scan tomorrow they found chronic stomach ulcer and errosion plus hiatus hernia took ten biopsies so now investigating more ! I'm falling to bits !!!! Xx I keep smiling tho and sending out positive vibes !!

• Posted

Hi I am a new cannabis user (3 drops 3 times a day and increasing, mostly for back pain).  However I have suffered from oral LP since 2015. After a long remission, it returned after my immune cancer therapy last September, and nothing helped. Since starting cannabis oil I have experienced a lessening of the symptoms and even of the dry mouth I had at the beginning. Today I am eating almost normally - thanks to cannabis? This demonstrates that even taking it by mouth is effective (I use a steroid gel on the ulcers in the mouth).

• Posted

May I ask you what probiotics you take? I was told that most of them don't get past the digestive system.

• Posted

None. only vitamins and food additives (glucosamine sulphate) and magnesium. Meanwhile the situation in my mouth has worsened again, but as I still not up to full dose, maybe there is hope yet!

• Posted

I took the oil for 6 weeks noticed an improvement then stopped for two weeks and mouth went red raw very quickly so I'm back on it I'm sure it helps. It does seem to give me more energy too but I think it gives me headaches !? X

• Posted

Maybe I should concentrate on keeping the solution on the ulcers instead of immediately swallowing it
    • Posted

Mine are oil capsules so I swallow them but if yours is oil drops it's best to put them under your tongue as that way it goes straight into your bloodstream xx if you're in UK I can let you know company I get mine from !? X

• Posted

Hello Cleo15, I take two different probiotics both are store brand, doesn't matter which brands long as it is one's with 5-10 billion live active cultures as far as type of organisms, the more diverse the better, I take mine with food as it helps absorption of the probiotics, one at breakfast and one at dinner, sometimes I'll take three a day. Be sure to start with one a day and work your way up to more gradually or you'll regret it.

• Posted

Thanks, but i am in Israel and my supply is regulated by a licence.
    • Posted

Mary I'm very interested. Has this worked for your nails? are they returning to more normal? If so can you tel me what CBD stands for please? I hope you still get these messages as I'm desperate to find something to help my daughter's lichen planus.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.