Has anyone tried CBD lotion/oil for thier LP?

Posted , 20 users are following.

Ever since my LP has started I've dealt with muscle stiffness and spasm. I 've read that CBD helps with skin conditions and also muscle spasms so I tried it, and let me just say....I'm impressed with the results. My spasms has stopped and my scares are clearing up. I was just wondering if anyone else has tried CBD and what their results were,

2 likes, 38 replies

38 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi Garbear, I have tried 2 different brands of cbd oil and did not have luck with them however since it is not a regulated product it’s hard to tell what you are really getting and how pure it is. I ordered them on line probably a lot better if you have a medical marijuana card and can get it from a shop. I would love to know if you ordered on line what brand it is. Thanks and continued healing!

• Posted

Hi, julia we have a hemp store locally that makes the lotions in house and that is how I came across it. I've only used it for the scars not to relieve the irritation. The store is called Toledo hemp and I dont know if they sell online or not.

• Posted

Hello julia, my daily dose is 25 mg a day. If your doing drops changes are they are low dose, try something higher if that's the case. I take a edible gummy ring mis day as it tends to make me relaxed and calm and I sleep better. Hope this helps

• Posted

What is CBD 
    • Posted

CBD - medical marijuana, in uk Holland and Barrett selling ,was on half price last week £9.99

• Posted

It's hemp oil perfectly safe n legal you buy it in Holland and Barrett !! Xx

• Posted

CBD is a oil derived from hemp plants. I'd do a Google search to learn more about it. CBD is very beneficial for a number of ailments.

• Posted

Do you use it for just orally or can it be used for LP of the vagina 
    • Posted

Hello-

Not sure about using it vaginally, but it's worth a try to use it orally, holding it under your tongue for a minute.

• Posted

Please give details on how you use the cbd 
    • Posted

I am taking cannabis in oil orally for back pain (which it has not yet helped, increasing the dose slowly). However it seem to have anti-inflammatory properties and has lessened the severity of my oral lichen planus considerably, with no connection to the fact that I do or do not spread it directly on the ulcers.
    • Posted

I'm definitely getting good results with the oil for my olp keep using it Anne and it may benefit your back later on it's amazing stuff better than steroids for sure xxx

• Posted

Tried the lotion did not work but may have had some sort of scent or perfume to it as those things irritate my skin!

• Posted

Yes! It works! I was surprised and when I quit using it after awhile, it is beginning to come back
  • Posted

My husband has lichen planus in finger nails. 2 or 3 on each hand almost gone and ragged. I sell CBD and have found so many uses I decided to try on his nails. It has worked to heal burns and insect bites. 

I just started applying a small amount on his nails. Seems better but need more time to know. Will keep you posted. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.