Has anyone tried CBD lotion/oil for thier LP?

Posted , 20 users are following.

Ever since my LP has started I've dealt with muscle stiffness and spasm. I 've read that CBD helps with skin conditions and also muscle spasms so I tried it, and let me just say....I'm impressed with the results. My spasms has stopped and my scares are clearing up. I was just wondering if anyone else has tried CBD and what their results were,

2 likes, 38 replies

38 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

the cbd oil has definitly helped however i had a new problem with my shoulder and decided to increase the dosage and it made me so lacking in energy so i backed off to 750 mg of cbd oil and added tylonol for shoulder pain and now i feel great and will stay on my proven dose for my pain

let me know if you need any further info

• Posted

i didnt respond to the Lp question had wonderful results 3 month results took care if LP WITH ONE DROP massaged into each nail

• Posted

Just to make sure I'm following this correctly... you used 1 drop off cbd oil massaged into nail daily and your results are that it seems to be working to grow nail or make them look better and that's happened in 3 months? Do you also take cbd oil orally? Thank you for sharing your experience.

• Posted

My LP is oral, and the oil does not really help topically. On the other hand the anti-immune function seems to alleviate the problem, and when I did not have any, the LP got worse...

• Posted

yes it definitly helps my husband uses just a drop of 300 mg each night i started using for my arthritis and works so well i signed up to sell to offset the cost of it

its worth a try oh i also use the pain cream with emu oil and cbd oil in it love the results

• Posted

had my shoulder surgery and back on my cbd oil so glad as i really think it saves me from pain in many ways the ctfo pain cream was a life saver when i had to stop the oils larry still uses a drop of cbd to keep lp under control amazing how strong his nails are now

• Posted

Since I posted this regarding CBD & marijuana products, I found that they are in the same group as the grapefruit restrictive medications. If you are talking a drug that causes you not to be able to take grapefruit, then you should not be ingesting any kind of marijuana products. I am not sure if there is an issue with it being topical. With the interaction, the prescribed medication can either double or or make the prescribed medication useless or even poisonous. Please be careful. I am taking one of those. Fortunately I did my research prior to starting a CBD or THC regiment. Please everyone do your research

• Posted

cbd works for me generally. take 500mg daily . my husband took locally for LP on nails. cleared it up and now he takes regularly. Has helped his heart and blood pressure.

I use drops and also the pain cream WITH MUCH SUCCESS.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.