Has anything changed for the better since you've entered FibroClub?

Posted , 3 users are following.

“Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift.”

Mary Oliver

2 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

. finding this forum and having you lovely ladies to talk to.Has been a real god send. Its really good to know that Im not battling this horrid condition on my own.smile
    • Posted

Yes! Ande I'm so glad there aren't any borders in here! biggrin
  • Posted

About seeing the good in pain....I can't help sharing with you how dreaded I am by all this carnage and by what's being done to Greece... There's a feeling of war in the air....cracks, cracks all over. 

Now people can't go to the beach?

Politiciasn are so oblivion to the consequences of their actions....

Argh..................

• Posted

I hate seeing hearing  all the devistation thats going on in the world, the brutality and now you cant go on holiday lie on the beech with out getting shot at, is their no where safe any moresad
  • Posted

Yes I feel so sorry for the Greek families who are just trying to live their lives. I think the politicians and financiers of Europe have a lot to answer for.  I wonder how insecure people in other countries in Continental Europe must be feeling?

Phew finally slept last night. Sleep and pain are so definitely tied together, such a chicken and egg situation.

• Posted

Hi meg last night is the 1st night Ive managed to sleep all night for over a year, it felt great. Im pleased for you that you were able to sleep alsosmile
    • Posted

Wonderful news Kaz, I am so very pleased for you.😀😀😀
    • Posted

Great news you got sleep. Hope you enjoyed it, and continue to have another great sleep tonight. wink x
    • Posted

Thank you Bee it was great to finally have a full nights sleep.hope it continues we shall see hope you manage to get some sleep take care smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.