Has this happened to anyone??

Posted , 11 users are following.

Im at wrk so i cant make this long but im mortified- Im under tremendous stress and my senses, all of them, are heightened to a torturous level but this weekend on sat i saw something that ended up not being there and sunday i heard sounds in my basement assumed it was my husband but 2 min later he walked through front door, he had stepped out. wtf? am i hallucinating now? I have major anxiety and like i said stress on top of all these other symptoms we've all listed from head to toe. Also a very unhappy marraige.

Am i alone or has this happened to anyone? I cld understand mistakenly hearing something but to actually see something that wasnt there.

Im beyond petrified.

Also vivid dreams/nightmares at times.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I get the corner of your eye thing where it seems as if something is there when its not! But my husband did see a vision in our house some years ago so i sometimes wonder if it is my imagination /menopause!

• Posted

I was just having a conversation with a friend whose brother is in the hospital because of alcoholism. He mentioned that the reason alcoholics hallucinate during withdrawal is because their B vitamins are very low.

So maybe that's what is happening with you? We know that our B vitamins are low during peri.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.