have anyone have to deal with DEPERSONALISATION AND DEREALISATION? and how did you overcame it?

Posted , 8 users are following.

"experience an almost uncontrollable urge to question and think about the nature of reality and existence as well as other deeply philosophical questions.Individuals who experience depersonalization can feel divorced from their own personal physicality by sensing their body sensations, feelings, emotions and behaviors as not belonging to the same person or identity. Also, a recognition of self breaks down (hence the name)."

2 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Ya iv had similar throughts man especially before I'm going to bed and mind just can't take it and I just have a mind spamsim and have to grab something ....

• Posted

i have been getting panic attack do to thoses thoughts!!!!! do you have them everyday or it something you think ones a months?
    • Posted

Man its like invalintary . And it's asking all these sentive questions tbh man I still not the same since I stared thinking like that.

• Posted

me too, sometimes i think im going to lost my mind. is heart to control it.
    • Posted

And you be asking yourself what's life about and where do thoughts come from and where dose your mind go when you die. Horrible cycle man..

• Posted

yesss!!!!!!! i think why do i watch the type of movies i watch. why do i do the thing i do. how does my mind think the way it think. are my thoughts and action connected to my soul?am i the one making every decisions in my ilfe or is someone else. do you get the same thought?
  • Posted

i feel the same way and ive felt this way for over a month just know its harmless and it will go away you need to focus on now talk to someone get out of your head i used to get panic attacks about these feelings but i dont anymore because its very normal in anxiety and depression and just know you are not alone and this will go away just try not to think about it do things you love i know its hard i know but you can do it it will go away 
    • Posted

thank, are you still feeling the same? do you feel like someone else is controlling your movements and thoughts? You do everything normally, but your not doing it. t feels like someone else is. 
    • Posted

sometimes i feel that way as if im not really doing the things that i see that are being done or it feels like lifes moving really slowly and when i start to talk about dp i start to feel it more or when someone talks to me i feel like im not really listening or paying attention but im responding its so weird to explain but i know what your going through we can beat this and it will end hang in there 
    • Posted

thank you, are you taking any medication? did you go to the doctor? if so what did they say? 
    • Posted

i do not take any meds and im going to see a doctor the 11th but for an ear infection its a scary thing i know i went to mcds tonight with my bf and i told him how i felt and i felt really unreal and was scared but started talking and stopped noticing it it was still there but i was just trying to enjoy being together its hard and when i go outside by myself im scared too but i still force myself too because its important to go outside and get air and walk staying inside will only make things worse have you see a doctor? do you have anyone that can go outside with you so your not alone and be able to comfort you or talk to while feeling this way? you are not alone nor going crazy its what anxiety does to us 
    • Posted

yes im going to the doctor the 11th also. i get headaches every day is thoughts are driving me crazy, sometimes i feel like just hitting my head to the wall because i feel like this 24/7.i dont have anyone to go outside with because my mom and brother work whole day. sometime i feel this is to much for me.
  • Posted

I've felt like this everyday since my 2 MASSIVE panic attacks in April last year looks and feels like there is a piece of glass infront of my vision 24/7 I would love to go back to normal again I took it all for granted!

• Posted

i feel like that every morning right after i wake up i feel disoriented all day. im scare even to go outside by myself i think im not in control of my action and thoughts. are you taking any medication? have you when to the doctor?
    • Posted

Yes I'm in propanolol and mitrazpine, I feel as if though my mind is clammering for a time when I was normal again do you ever get that split second glance of reality back like you ain't looking through that piece of glass anymore and then it goes straight away or is that just me? Yes I have Been to the doctor had 3 ecgs chest X-ray and bloods and think it's anxiety and struggling to get my head round that anxiety can cause this feeling.

• Posted

have the medicine helped you or you feel the same or worse??i dont even get a glance i am 24/7 in the piece of glass. sad lucky you, you i lease have hope 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.