Have some skin tag things in vagina after having a yeast infection

Posted , 22 users are following.

imageimageimage

hey anyone!

please help I got a yeast infection a couple of days and after it cleared up I saw this skin tag things in my vagina. they do not hurt but I'm very concerned since I have never had them before.

0 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I'm experiencing the exact same thing!! Was wondering if there has been any improvement? There's no discomfort with mine either & i've only just noticed it

• Posted

it's been the same the only thing is I have discharge more then what I'm used to but no pain, no smell. I wanted to make an Appointment but with the whole coronavirus thing going on its been hard to.

• Posted

I can imagine so, I've been wanting to make an appointment desperately. I cant seem to find a definitive answer online either, and its worrying me every time I research because I cant seem to find any information on it

• Edited

ive got the same thing . i cant remember if i had them before or not honestly.

• Posted

same I got diagnosed about 9 months ago with herpes type 2 and the doctor said thats all I have but I'm not sure if I had these bumps from back then I was focused on the outside appearance that I didn'tquestion how the inside looked .

• Posted

I've been have been itching down their. I kept telling my bf if he feels itchy or burning and says no. I would tell hi if would feel as if he was ripping me down their sometimes when we had sex. I have never had a yeast infection, but thought it could be that. I went to the clinic yesterday 5/27 and was told it "looks" like i have genital herpes. I have been managamous with my bf and we both had std screenings from which we tested negative for std's. I was at the same women's clinic 4/2 for a IUD check up and was completely normal, again no stds no tags ( not that i was told) nothing. So how can the nurse practitioner say i have genital herpes. it makes no sense, my bf has never had any bumps, and i am aggressively l looking into other options. I have an appointment with my general doctor next week to discuss this further. my outer vagina looks completly normal, a slight red maybe from the yeast infecion. The entrance looks does look like "skin tags" like in the picture.

MY question is wouldnt herpes show up in an std screening?

• Posted

i meant genital warts not herpes *****

• Posted

i dont think these bumps are herpes style. i think they might be normal VP. when you had herpes what were your symptoms? sores??

• Posted

yes it would and I'm telling u I had an initial outbreak when I first became in contact with herpes and u would not be questioning it if it was or not. u would know idk what I have nothing has grown and nothing has changed but I know its not herpes

• Posted

I'm pretty sure it would i have the same question because I had a std screening too and I had gotten positive on chlamydia and genital herpes but that was it

• Posted

yes. I had a bunch of sores that burst but they were all on the outside of the vagina.

• Posted

same here. i recently looked at vagina (which i never really do) and i noticed these tags and now I can't remember if they were there before or not and i just didnt notice them

• Posted

i also had a weird yeast infection last year (it only lasted like 2 days) and went away on its own. but i THINK that is what caused these types of tags to grow inside my vagina. i honestly cant really remember if they were there before though. but i dont think they were

honestly im kinda relieved i found someone else who has something similar . i was freaking out

• Edited

can only please tell me if my vagina looks normal or not? like is it swollen? there is not pain or itching or burning. it just looks like the opening might be swollen and im scared it might be something bad or serious like life threat. is it normal

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.