HC2/3 and dental costs

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello I have found the capital limits but can't anything about income assessment for HC2 or 3 - ie full or part help with dental costs. 

Does anyone have a rough idea of maximum income for eligibility? I'm over 60 and have both a state pension AND a supplementary pension so don't know if it is worth applying. Cheers

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Great news. But organisations never say as much as sorry for any inconvenience do they? Years back I had ESA withdrawn because they said I

had been working. After fighting my corner it turned out they had mixed up my name with someone else's. All I got when it was eventually resolved was a letter saying they had decided not to pursue.

• Posted

Thanks all, Chris, letters from Department for work and pensions, I've decided you're not entitled to PIP/ ESA, I realise you have a disability or health condition and receiving this decision isn't the news you were hoping for. I have won the battle with the NHS, now I have to win the war with DWP at a tribunal! ☺
    • Posted

There should be a local Welfare Rights Officer who will represent you at Tribunal. I had to go to Tribunal years ago and would never have got my DLA re instated without help of  Welfare Rights Officer, he certainly knew his job. Went through all my notes and got them on one sentence, he knew exactly where to go.

Good luck

Keep in touch

Sarah

• Posted

Hi Sarah, I have welfare Benefits Advice service representing me and doing a fantastic job. when I get a date for the tribunal, they are not able to represent me in court . Do you think this is down to funding?

Let hope the budget not to harsh tomorrow!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.