Head feels full foggy ears feel full

Posted , 6 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

I have been to ER 6 times with feeling tinglingly in my head and neck I get heart palpitations most likely panic attacks I recently became stressed and this hit me like a ton of bricks ER Drs have ran labs CT MRI all cone back ok my head feels full all-day there are times it doesn't feel as bad I don't know what to do it having a huge impact on my daily life

0 likes, 40 replies

40 Replies

Next
  • Posted

What in the world us going on? There are so many if us with these same symptoms. It has been told me that it's ETD and I take steroid spray flonase generic form which has helped me tremendously but what is causing this? Too many strange symptoms..dizziness, full ears, disconnected feeling, brain zaps, heavy head, eye focuses off...never heard if issues like these b4..strange

• Posted

Sorry your going through that did they send you to any other doctors? Blood work? Think they should still do a mri know matter what ? Tell your doctor you want other running test . Hugs and try relax a bit more easy to say as I went through lots to but keep going to the dr till u get answers that’s not normal.
    • Posted

Oh wow I have same issue omg it’s so bad at times I know I have this what will they do ? I feel like it’s all stuffed can’t breath and now just got out the hospital but couldn’t ask them about my issue cause I was so sick and tonight I’m still having pains under we’re my heart is and that’s how they found out my lung calapsed . What will they do in your case hun?
  • Posted

I’ve had all the same symptoms and more. I’ve had so many tests done as well. Doctors chalk this up to stress anxiety and depression. I haven’t got any other answer other then that.  I had a brain MRI which I was scared to death of and there wasn’t anything of real concern.  I had multiple sinus infections this year and have been through 5 rounds of antibiotics. Which hasn’t helped with the anxiety. I even got on Zoloft which helped with physical symptoms but brought on others. Klonopin has helped me the most with most of it. I’ve been off Zoloft for 2 weeks and I am feeling better. It could be stress related but I’m gonna keep trying to find another answer. I’m gonna get retested for Lyme and also get checked for bartonella. I would recommend the same for you guys. I e even read that Candida o ergrowth can cause these symptoms. Just giving you advise here but don’t believe or think you have something because you read it on google. I think it’s wise to get tested for things for answers and peace of mind. But don’t let this turn into an uncontrollable anxiety issue like it did to me. I’m 38 years old and I feel like I’m 58. But 3 months ago I felt 88.   Actually I’m 39. I forgot my birthday was last week. Hang in there and relax. I know it’s easier said then done. But anxiety will make these symptoms worse and create more symptoms. I’ve been battling this since October.  Prayers to all. If you need any guidance I will try to help. 
    • Posted

So sad but this year also been sick 7 times this year . Had Gillian Barrie the worst case being a normal person doing every thing to being paralyzed is enough I had been depressed ,axiety I am walking but I can’t walk fast using a walker cause my back hurts we’re i had my spinal tab . Sad thing to say is still have numbness in my feet bit in my legs not high though and sand paper feeling waiting to go back to physio nerology. But also I was on antibiotics just like you nasal my ears plugged and throat infections finally after months getting rid of it but my nasals also just like u feel stuffed up always dryness I’ve done every thing to steroid spray finally went to my pharmacy the told me to use hrdo Sence spray sea water I’m still using it every day but it’s working but when I don’t use it I still need it wondering could it be adenoids issues with us and I have anti Amun issue do to that disease this winter was the worse felt like I was dying . So tired of being sick when I feel like that I get bigger axiety . Also don’t want to be dependent on this spray either. Bad enough I’m still on medication for Gillian Barrie . Are these feelings gonna go away I wish I still feel inside my body that I’m not my self 😞😞

• Posted

I get massages 1 maybe 2 a week at my chiropractor. It helps a lot. Helps with blood circulation, movement, pain relief, and even the anxiety. Granted it’s temporary but it helps. Most important thing is to continue to move around. I know it’s hard but the more you do it the better you will get. 
    • Posted

Gilliane barre I believe goes away. Or subsides at least. But I’ve heard it takes time. That’s good you have an answer to what it was. 
    • Posted

Actually took 10 bad days emergency 2 timed a day they said I was depressed axiety laugh no I suffered a lot till I fell to the ground and was paralyzed and didn’t even no were I was life support , plazma and actually I’m still suffering lots 3 Years this year and many more I know still suffering Ben 10 year 15 years few on here that are still dealing with lots.just waiting nerology again going to the gym again keep pushing I have to . .Feel like I don’t have a life cause one day I’m ok for 3 days then bad for few days it’s like a roller coaster . I hate the sand paper feeling I still don’t feel well inside my body. But I try relax specially today been crazy weather lately I also use wheel chair in long distance cause I still can’t walk far I need my walker then get exhausted I’m really trying who knows maybe this summer cross my fingers I’ll get bit better . Hate winter to long I couldn’t go out as much as I wanted to. When ur younger think it’s so different depends on what stage your at . There are more cases 3 years ago there was one gorilla day before me 26 she died so was sad cause I thought I was I was in and out lots so I don’t even remember the doorsteps 23 days . 
    • Posted

So true I do lots in the house lol think you can eat off the floors I just did laugh 40 load laundry 2 days cause my daughter moving so haha funny to say that I walk push my self to walk so much today little lazy had busy morning . Your right moving so inportant , gonna go swimming tomorrow I have pass to gym and there beautiful pool can’t swim well but I do what I can cause u feel differently in the water I don’t feel those feelings in my legs feet . I don’t swim a lot but I’m going to start pushing more . And I had physio up to 2 years Psw also only for 1/12 I should of had them longer cause basically even the Psw told c c a c . He figured since I could move a little and was able to wash my hair alone he ended it for not to have my Psw which whome ended still up to today  see me great friends come see if I’m ok I was very blessed to have 3 but was close to two of them . This company this man was not very nice person . And also I’m a person that can’t stay still with probably is a good thing right. This year being sick a lot my mother at 93 past away from a fall and week before Christmas my sister past away from hard for me she was on 58 massive heart attack she shopping with her daughter got in drive way said she didn’t feel good that was it . The two young kids 23, 26 still living at home and oldest daughter married he’s in the army grandson 5 . You know have to be there for them to but hard some times when ur not feeling well every one forgets what I went through that I’m still not well. Cause when I got home few month after had blood clot on my lung 8 months on blood thinners . Omg guess I have lots to talk about hahaha 😐. I hope you feel better I know how it feels not to talk to ppl you need to talk cause it helps release stress.

• Posted

I’m feeling stressed out now cause I’ve been sick 14 times 15 now had phemonia and cause of it calapsed lung I just got out last Thursday in for 6 I v . I had gotten gbs 2/12 years ago last year I did get sick few times this year been constant . Even I got diabetes in the beginning of winter . But been on antibiotics way , way to much I’m starting to feel scard . By the way I don’t look 57 May 3 but lately feel 88 like u .When I’m not sick I look act 32. Lol age is a number . But I’m gonna talk to my dr about all this he doesn’t no toll I see him that I was even back in the hospital . Sad feeling sick all the time . Stay in touch ya all . Hugs 
    • Posted

Carolina my prayers are for you. Iv read your posts on many sights and I know you've been thru the mill. Praying your health takes a turn for the best ever.

• Posted

How do these things get deleted!!  I basically wrote a book on my symptoms and it never went through!  I’ll try again. 
    • Posted

Just out of curiosity but did Lyme also give you food intolerances? Like IBS symptoms?
    • Posted

I saw on face book it gives u bad rashes to you need to get treated fairly and yes fatigue also . My daughter in law was just diagnosed with it sad she’s sleeping lots so on terrible. 
    • Posted

Cool will have to get this book. Just got out the hospital had phnamonia left lung and collapsed resting today . It’s my bday not that I feel like doing any thing . Got to rest been one issue after the next . I’ll get the book thank u for telling us.
    • Posted

So sorry to hear Caroline. And resting on your birthday.  I know I did that and I think most of us do. Feel better soon. 
    • Posted

Go on YouTube. Check out BX protocol for Lyme. It’s about 18 minutes long. Your jaw will drop. 
    • Posted

What are the other sign saw on you tub they can get sever rashes . And is this curable ? With antibiotics hun?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.