Head feels full foggy ears feel full

Posted , 6 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

I have been to ER 6 times with feeling tinglingly in my head and neck I get heart palpitations most likely panic attacks I recently became stressed and this hit me like a ton of bricks ER Drs have ran labs CT MRI all cone back ok my head feels full all-day there are times it doesn't feel as bad I don't know what to do it having a huge impact on my daily life

0 likes, 40 replies

40 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Oh wow wonder if this is issue with me to . 6 months now I feel always stuffed up my doctor before saidthede pains in the back my neck going to see him tomorrow. Also I have not been on due to got phnamonia left lung and my lung calapsed so trying to be quit know stress. And not to worrie about others.And to relax more also my sigar been up so all new stuff. I keep using that hydro scense spray in your nasals but used it o ce today if I don’t use it I get all this stuff deep down in my nose and blood . Dry blood . Seeing my doctor tomorrow cause only been 3 days out the hospital Think I need more antibiotics
  • Posted

Some have come and gone. But fatigue has stayed the same. 8 months and going. 

1st visit to doc was for intermittent testicle pain, mental fatigue, and brain fog.  I had eye pain, eye twitching in left eye brow, for weeks,  all of that has stopped other then the fatigue. I’ll admit I let the anxiety take over and had pretty bad panic attacks. So anxiety can play a role in some of this too.   I have been sick multiple times with sinus infections. Been on 5 or 6 courses of antibiotics. Had sinus surgery which helped that problem. Have been getting muscle twitching, tightening, and small cramps in small parts of muscles.   Have brain fog, dizzy spells, tingling, muscles tire out faster then I think they should. Had electric shock feeling in hands and feet. Sometimes feel thumping in my ears or ear ringing. Intermittent blurred vision, more recently I’ve had popping joints. I really don’t know which way to turn. I am seeing a new doctor tomorrow but hopefully one that will be more helpful. I’m not denying that this has thrown me into an anxious depression but I am a lot better with that then I was before and I’m still getting these symptoms. Basically I’m 39 years old and feel 89.

• Posted

Finally found a doctor that is willing to listen. Going in for another mri with and without contrast Tuesday and Wednesday. For some reason insurance won’t let it all be done in the same day. Strange but whatever. Also getting blood work done for certain diseases. Which she didn’t tell me what but I’m sure she will when I get blood drawn. I’m happy finally something is getting moved along. But I am scared. What I liked about her she said that it wasn’t fair for the other doctors to just do CBC and metabolic blood tests every time. She said she will find what’s causing it. 
    • Posted

I’m still waiting for blood results.  MRI report I got but not the entire thing. What I did read didn’t seem terrible but I’m not a doctor. As I sit here wondering and searching online like an nutcase. I become more and more shocked at how easy doctors give up. And let it be your problem or someone else’s. I seriously feel like walking into my old docs office and start shaking the $h!t out of him.   3 different times he did absolutely nothing and collected his $. Actually I take that back. After I told him every time I felt the Zoloft wasn’t helping he kept upping the dose. What a lazy boob. 
    • Posted

Yes, it's actually scary how little the drs seem to know anymore. I understand with insurances lack of wanting to pay for certain tests, sometimes their hands are tied, but at least lusten, and for pitys sake research b4 ya just toss us out. Iv gone to 3 with ridge like lumps on my skull tht burns like iv been burned at times, and all three drs gave a different diagnoses all to which were saying, it's nothing. Yet none even ran tests. These have just appeared in past few yrs and have multiplied since iv had all these weird head sensations. No, they just guess and send me on my way...

• Posted

Awesome let us know . And yes the system has let us down as I know so very well.
    • Posted

Nope...none of thm. In following anothr forum of ppl with same issues, most said mri showed nothing..but I wold like further tests..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.