head mess

Posted , 3 users are following.

Why is every day sooo different , ive had wat is said to be anxiety for goin on a year now this feeling in my head just drives me insane its like im about to have a stroke or fit , then get pressure in my nose and feel like im stoppin myself from goin into fit its soooo awful , just payed £200 on hypnosis and therapy thought it had done the trick but no have a good day get my hopes up thats its gone then boom next day back , im not even anxious do why any answers people ?? X

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Have you seen a normal therapist or a counsellor or someone who is trained to help? Some other method than hyposis?
    • Posted

No the waiting list is just sooo long so thought id give that a try x
    • Posted

No maybe i should think about it though to be fair i just wana beat this myself but its gettin rediculous now ive sorta just said well this is my life now i have to except it but i cant , im also in the process of doin ivf so need me head back lol x
    • Posted

I dont think so as ive done it before and was fine , i started just before gettin married on my hen do last june and havent been rite since think ive had about 5 normal days since then i cud go crackers if i let myself but gota stay strong x
    • Posted

Can you get on the therapy wait list?

how long will it be?

could it help?

• Posted

What symptoms do you have ?
    • Posted

health anxiety that causes random aches and pain, fear, digestive issues and more.
    • Posted

Yeah i must admit i think ive got everything going ,but its just that this head thing is constant apart from mornings wierdly x
    • Posted

Hi jp

I myself have health anxieties, I have pain, fear, digestive issues and more too 

I see a therapist to talk about how i feel but the health issues i pray they will stop 

Elizabeth

• Posted

I dont think so, the NHS might have phone therapy, but I think a lot of online therapy needs to be paid for directly by the patient.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.