Head Pressure and headaches in Perimenopause

Posted , 10 users are following.

helloo friends

having lot of head pressure and headache durung perimenopause..any one has this experience. plz suggest remedies..how to overcome this ?

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi have headaches on and of all the time !!!! sinus pain , and head pressure , i will turn into a paracetomol soon !!! just never ending , and the lack of energy is awful x

• Posted

Same here dear..me too have paracetamol..sometimes it work sometimes not .... head pressure is very ackward feeling ..

me too have headache frequently mostly in right side ,

tk

hope this will be ok soon

• Posted

Hi yes i suffer with migraine headaches more in menopause.

If you take an amethyst stone and place it on your third eye which is in the middle of your forehead, you will start to feel the pain subside. Crystals and stones do have healing properties in case you were not aware of this.

Also when you use crystals and stones make sure you recharge them, by putting them under the moonlight on your windowsill to cleanse their energies from your energies of your pains.

This is what i do always. And i wear crystal bracelets anyway. They do work very well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.