Headaches, ouch

Posted , 7 users are following.

hello,

does anyone else get really bad head aches with this? i had some bad ones a few weeks ago but thought it was just stress, but ive had them all this week too. i am having a bad couple of days CFS-wise so is it related do you think? making me feel quite fuzzy and sick too :hangover:

Trees x

0 likes, 35 replies

35 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes, I'm afraid symptoms do vary during the course of the illness, Trees.

They sort of chop and change and come and go, if you see what I mean :?

My buzzing hands have improved a lot, but I now find I feel fluey and throaty when I am tired, which I have not experienced for a long time .... it's usually neurological problems that get me first :evil:

I think headaches are by far the worst symptom though, because your head is your whole being really, and you just can't get away from it. Something that sometimes helps me ...... sounds weird I know, but if you look out of a window and concentrate on looking at an object as far away as possible for a minute or so, the severity of the headache sometimes lessens :? Sounds quite mad, doesn't it :roll: I suppose it has to be something to do with the eyes :?

Do hope you get your referral very soon :D

• Posted

thanks - and i may well try the staring in to space thing! its funny but the headaches were much worse in cornwall even though i was less stressed. think it may have been all the driving sad

but then they've not been so bad recently and im still driving around, so hopefully it was just the stress and concentration of having not driven in over a year. fingers crossed...

Trees x

• Posted

Staring far into space is supposed to be really effective for driving headaches .... preferably when you are stationery though :shock:
  • Posted

I'm still having a few headaches at the mo, although not the real pounding ones.

I put it down the pills my GP had put me on, although i am fed up with taking them and making me feel so unwell i have given up on taking them, full stop!

• Posted

Medication just doesn't suit some ME'ers James sad

Hope you didn't stop taking them suddenly :shock:

It's always best to reduce slowly

Lecture over :wink:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.