Healing - diet changing

Posted , 18 users are following.

Hya all, just wondering if anyone’s been for body healing. We’re the person connects with your body & finds the issues wrong with you? I’ve had LS for a few months now and have other health issues so thought I’d give it a go. I must admit it’s helped so much. I feel better in myself, the down side is I’ve been told to make drastic diet changes. 

I’ve already given up milk 2 weeks ago in healing advice. Which has given me so much benefits, my bloods were raised glubins etc and they have come down due to this I think as I’ve had a number of tests done.

I’ve been ask to give up ALL diary products: eggs, cheese, butter etc. 

Go gluten free

Give up red meat, fish, chicken etc. 

give up sugar 

basically go vegan!

That’s has completely freaked me out as I love my food, my meals look bland & horrible. 

She said it’s up to you but if you don’t make drastic changes you will get further illnesses. Which has scared the living daze out of me. 

I’m so confused at the mo, and not able to get a balanced diet straight. Has anyone else been in my situation. 

0 likes, 58 replies

58 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi, I don’t know if some of you have read different post of mine where my bloods were out of range high in gulbion (immflamuation some were). After having 8th blood test and cutting the foods above and dairy out im pleased to say the imflamation has come down into the normal range!

• Posted

Hi Blueplum, can I ask what country you are in? And did you have to pay to get tested privately?
    • Posted

Thank you Sonya, sure is guppy thanks. 

Hi Joe I’m in the Uk, when I noticed the white patches when to GP they wasn’t able to diagnose so went private got biopsy done & bloods also saw a gp privately at the same clinic. Got no insurance cost well over a grand. Then after getting blood test results I was able to go to my gp on the nhs. 

• Posted

Hi Blueplum. so glad that's been a success for you. For now I am sticking to healthy eating and the hydramol and dermovate. aloe vera topically and olive oil. I've attended a kinesiologist (for general maintenance of health not specifically LS) for over 15 years 2-3 times a year but at £40 a go that's as often as I can realistically afford at the moment. As I take other medication its just tricky finding the balance but will keep trying. I have currently got myself some borax but cant get beyond the warning on the packaging that it causes skin irritation. I think I might veer more towards the use of tummeric and aloe vera and am tempted to make an oral concoction of this, has anyone tried this? I have previously made and taken "golden paste" for joint pain which was a success. 

• Posted

Hi joe, Never heard of kinesiologist had to google to find out. If you have been using this method for a number of years & you haven’t seen major health benefits I would try some thing else? Money is a factor for me as well, as a single parent and not working at the mo things can be extemely difficult. If your in the London area or able to come Healing is amazing an hour session is £70 and she’s able to let you know the issues with your body & how to combat them. You don’t have to go again. I’ve personally had 2 sessions and have seen amazing results. Also started homeaphy, true diet makes the biggest difference she’s able to let u know what to eat and what not too from

Connecting to your body. I’ve yet not tried borax for the same reasons as you. Touch wood won’t have to ever, as my symptoms have improved & white patches are clearing. 

Good luck. 

• Posted

Hi Joe- Nancy mentioned, in Her note about aloe vera gel mixed with Tumeric, that the guy helping her has oral LP and he swishes each morning with pure aloe vera gel and it keeps his oral LP under control. 
    • Posted

HI Karen and Joe..  jsut a little oops. The oral LP is managed with aloe vera JUICE not the gel (yuck).... I don' think Gel would even "swish" but yes, TOby says it works great for him.

• Posted

Joe ~  just for comparisons to get beyond the fear, if you care to try borax... think of it this way... salt will cause skin irritation too. We don't tend to salt out skins or go swiming int he oceans without showering off afterwards.. that is also "skin irritation". 

another way to think of the use of borax topically... there are hundreds of women her who have found relief using on here as directed. I can't imagine all of us who use it would belying about it and saying it irritates us, would we? it's really all a matter of the amounts, like a pinch in a bottle.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.