Health anxiety

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm not exactly sure if this is related to my anxiety

I was sleeping just fine except with a little chest discomfort that when I held I felt a bit better then all of a sudden I got this really sharp pain under my chin then I freaked out.bthen I was having chest pain in sternum that went into right ribs and back and shoulder blades.

I thought I'd tried to get up and I just felt like I couldn't breathe and when I stood up it almost felt like I was drinking he night before like I was a bei light headed and my eyes felt all weird and they still do just sitting here o still have shortness of breath also racing heart that slowed once I sat down. Just feels like my pulse is slow now and that my heart is going to just stop at any moment and I'm extremely tired.

I'm so worried this is more serious.

I'm 24 with no family history of heart issues and was just in ER 3 days ago had ekg chest X-ray and bloods that they said were all normal I also just turned in my heart monitor yesterday and I'm waiting for those results

I was diagnosed with costochondritis and I have acid reflux.

But what I am experiencing now is all new to me and I'm not sure what to do

1 like, 108 replies

108 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.