health anxiety ! I want my life back !!

Posted , 12 users are following.

I want my life back , this health anxiety is driving me crazy , I can't take it anymore this is the worst thing ever !!! I feel out of control of my own mind and body , I don't believe that I'm healthy even though after numerous test and my doctor saying I am . I don't feel healthy , I feel like something is wrong with my head , neck and shoulders !! And its ruining my life . I don't want to live like this or with this !! 😢😢😢😢😢👊

1 like, 32 replies

32 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Listen, I have the same thing and it sucks, but it takes time and you can beat this. Remember, you cant rush this, you need to accept it and deal with it as it happens.

If you need anything, feel free to post on this forum and feel free to send me a PM.

Good luck and all the best!

• Posted

There is something with you head, neck, and shoulders. They are tense from your anxiety.  You need to find ways to relax.  Listen to some music, exercise, try yoga, listen to some guided meditation on the internet. Yes anxiety makes us uncomfortable, but it what we do to make our self comfortable is what really matters.  Try setting 10-15 minutes a day to relax, make relaxing a habit. Choose something works at making you relax and schedule some alone time to do those things.  I wish you peace.
    • Posted

Yes you are right , that's what my doctor said also that my muscles tension that causes the highness and aches and pains in my head ,neck, and shoulders
  • Posted

I use to be exactly like you. My anxiety use to be crippling. I got out of it by accepting it. I know, its very, very hard to do but it does get easier the more you do it. I forced myself to go out for walks, I forced myself to go to work and see friends and family. I just accepted that it was a part of me and eventually it just went. The problems with your head, neck and shoulders are down to feeling tense with anxiety, you need to learn to relax. I know it might be hard to do exercise but if you can go swimming or just for a walk or start doing some meditation to relaxing music. Tell yourself that you except it. Hope it gets easier for you x
    • Posted

Yes what you are saying is very true , I do need to just except that I have anxiety , I'm.learning , it is very hard though because with all the sensations I experience, you naturally become tired and discouraged and you feel like this will never end , until that one day you just except it !! I can't wait until that day so I can be back to normal !!
    • Posted

It can happen, I was anxiety free for around 5 years and it just came back in December, but I'm making progress and I'm slowly getting normal. Keep your head up! If you need any help, post on here or send me a PM!

Good luck and all the best!

• Posted

Yup still waiting crazy eyed lol but it's gets better when you accept it as anxiety
    • Posted

Hi antsyTammi, yup.I'm working on that now !! Its definitely a task though !!
  • Posted

I know how you feel I'm dealing with the same thing right now I'm scared and anxious all the time it sucks
    • Posted

Yes its almost to the point I don't want to drive or go anywhere or do anything !!! Sick and tired is a understatement !!
    • Posted

I've been there. Try to gradually get out of your comfort zone.
    • Posted

Yup exactly how I am I wake up and I'm anxious throughout the day I anxious and I have anxiety attacks all day long
    • Posted

Yes I have but I don't take the meds they gave me because of the side effects, among other reasons, I went the more natural vitamin supplemental route , and the works for me
    • Posted

I take natural vitamins they help with the imbalance they we called tranquile something like tht and they are all natural and herbal
    • Posted

Are you taking medications?  If not try melatonin to help with sleep?  Our bodies naturally produce it. If you are on medications, I would consult your doctor before taking it.
    • Posted

Yes I was googling and reading about that , I will ask my Dr. When I see him tomorrow, thank you !! 👍👍

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.