health anxiety ! I want my life back !!

Posted , 12 users are following.

I want my life back , this health anxiety is driving me crazy , I can't take it anymore this is the worst thing ever !!! I feel out of control of my own mind and body , I don't believe that I'm healthy even though after numerous test and my doctor saying I am . I don't feel healthy , I feel like something is wrong with my head , neck and shoulders !! And its ruining my life . I don't want to live like this or with this !! 😢😢😢😢😢👊

1 like, 32 replies

Report / Delete

32 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Listen, I have the same thing and it sucks, but it takes time and you can beat this. Remember, you cant rush this, you need to accept it and deal with it as it happens.

If you need anything, feel free to post on this forum and feel free to send me a PM.

Good luck and all the best!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

There is something with you head, neck, and shoulders. They are tense from your anxiety.  You need to find ways to relax.  Listen to some music, exercise, try yoga, listen to some guided meditation on the internet. Yes anxiety makes us uncomfortable, but it what we do to make our self comfortable is what really matters.  Try setting 10-15 minutes a day to relax, make relaxing a habit. Choose something works at making you relax and schedule some alone time to do those things.  I wish you peace.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I use to be exactly like you. My anxiety use to be crippling. I got out of it by accepting it. I know, its very, very hard to do but it does get easier the more you do it. I forced myself to go out for walks, I forced myself to go to work and see friends and family. I just accepted that it was a part of me and eventually it just went. The problems with your head, neck and shoulders are down to feeling tense with anxiety, you need to learn to relax. I know it might be hard to do exercise but if you can go swimming or just for a walk or start doing some meditation to relaxing music. Tell yourself that you except it. Hope it gets easier for you x
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I know how you feel I'm dealing with the same thing right now I'm scared and anxious all the time it sucks
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up