health anxiety not one day without symtoms

Posted , 6 users are following.

Does this happen to anybody else I have not had one day without symtoms for as long as I can remember ? Even when my anxiety was not bad and it was cope able I just ignored symtoms then but they was there everyday can be new different or the same ones repeating ?

Main symtoms that have stayed

Breathing problem that cause nausea and feeling as if I'm about to shut down

Dry lips and hands (never had dry lips of hands before )

Random shooting pains in rib/chest area and deep aches in same places and arms

Muscle twitching

Jelly legs

Dizzyness

Random headaches/migrain

Urgent toilet trips

I will have all kind of symtoms ranging in between these but one of them is always there no matter what normal the breathing it's like a 24 hour thing aswell I don't get a brake is this normal for health anxiety I also suffer other anxiety but not as bad as this accept if I have to go out on my own then I suppose it's the same as health anxiety levels ?

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi I suffer with health anxiety aswell it's horrible I drink alcohol most evenings to make me feel happy but then I feel awful the next day it's a vicious circle I had a sharp pain near my heart this morning and it's made me so scared any little pain I get I worry about for the rest of the day it's horrible I just want to be reassured everyday I'm going to be ok I'm so scared I'm dying I never leave my house it's horrible I just want to feel normal again I have been on sertraline now for 3 weeks but don't feel any better probz to do with all the alcohol does anybody else on here drink alcohol to feel better? X
    • Posted

I used to but now I'm too scared to drink it I used to drink everyday and large amounts of barcardi or cider and now if I have one drink I'm petrified it's going to kill me 😐 x
  • Posted

Does anyone take multi vitamins? My friend has just gone into anxiety she has chest pain ect panic attacks and been to hospital loads accept they have only just found she has abnormal vitamin d so today I'm starting multi vitamins xx
    • Posted

i take a multi vitamin with iron from holland and barret. I also take sea kelp and drink prio botic yoghurts. always good to take a little something vitamin wise. x
    • Posted

Thanks for replying is it ok to take them when your levels are normal ? I got the boots ones so hopefully they will help xx
    • Posted

yeh its fine to take them. it good to take a multi vitamin daily anyway. just gives you what you need incase you are low at any point. children take them especially to help as the grow. Also becuase your taking something good it may have a placebo effect on you and may make you feel better smile x
  • Posted

Hi Steph, I do lose my apetite when my anxiety is high. Plus the nw meds I have started on (citalopram) made me so sick I couldn't eat . I just try to force myelf to eat something during tise tim s necause I know my body has to have fuel. Somepeopleover eatwhe theyae anxious, sopeopl can't eat. Everyone is different.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.