health anxiety or something really wrong

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have had really bad anxiety for about ten years since I had my oldest in 2006 and now I've had the worst symptoms like leg numbness head pain pressure and sharp pains are the worst and scare me so bad I always worry about a brain tumor or anurium and that in the state of panic I'm about to die I get weak feeling and hot and cold spots on my body and the scary thing over had constant for a year now is bad dizziness and I feel I will fall over I feel swimmy headed it freaks me out I feel so alone with this anyone else feel like this and I can'tstay home alone or drive

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

HI Melissa you are not alone I've had anxiety almost my whole life I'm 47 now I got in a lot of depression when I had my second child in 2002 then I was in a big tour bus accident then I started to get very. Bad anxiety I'm always afraid to get in a car or bus. Now afraid it's gonna crash again. Then my dad died of lung cancer he died when I was setting next to him holding his hand. That was 2010 then other people in my family started dying after him I started to panic that something gonna happen to me or my family. I can't stop thinking that I'm gonna die. Always going to the hospital for a pain I get in my chest or these wierd sharp pains in my head or body . It's driving me crazy I take my Xanix but it didn't last very long for me. It just make me real tired.

• Posted

How old are you if you don't mind me asking. I also feel like I'm gonna fall over when I walk I feel dizzy. I feel like I'm not real I don't know just feel real weird sometimes can't explain it.
    • Posted

I am 29 and my anxiety has also recently gotten worst cause July I lost me papa and on the 12th of this month my step dad suddenly so I can't stop thinking every pain chest head or body in the end I have four kids as well I feel pulled from because of my

Anxiety iI feel helpless and like I'm fearing life till my death it sucks

• Posted

Same here. Last year in December I started suddenly getting this feeling of lightheadedness, light sensitvivty and pressure headaches which actually started already month earlier and triggered a fear of me having either a brain tumor or sinus tumor or dementia. I started getting as well these short moments where I could not remeber what I was baout to do. They never lasted very long rather more like a fraction of a second.This and the fact that I was and still dodrfit in and out of concentration, at times it`s really hard to focus, well all this made me pretty sure I have some form of dementia. I started to get as well burning in the back of my head, burning skin sensation, feeling as if my nervous system is on fire, get really quick angry at times. All symptoms are more pronounced now then ealeir this year. There were a few days during the last 12 mointh were I felt some sort of relieve but they never lasted long. And I`m really tired for the last 3 years, sleep never made me feel refreshed in the morning. Starnge thing though, I don`t have any problems falling asleep in the evening. Staying asleep is a different matter though, I wake up at least 2-3 times at night. Well all in all the last year was terrible. And I still feel as if it all gets worse.
  • Posted

I have been going through this for over 2 months now. I haven't driven and I can't stay alone either, although I have had to sometimes. I also get the hot and cold spots and when I have a panic attack feel weak and lightheaded like something serious is wrong and I'm going to die i have to keep taking deep breaths bc I feel like I'm not getting enough oxygen. I also have had numbness and tingling, burning feeling mostly in arms but sometimes legs and severe muscle tension in shoulder neck back causing weird sensations down arm into my hand. I can't relax and stop the tensing it's so automatic and feels normal t9 me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.