Heart beating fast

Posted , 11 users are following.

hello

has anyone suffered with a fast heartbeat that you can actually feels IT beating on your neck or through your clothes (if that makes sense)......I have done my heartbeat and it was 103 and just managed to get it down to 89 

L x

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes, Lesey, I had it.  Once I thoght I was having a heart attack - My heart was very irregular, I do not know the speed for I could not even count as confused I felt.  Could not breath, it was like my lungs were filled with air but the air was not crried through my blood (?!). Went to the doctor, he saw my heart was skipping beats and put on a holter.  Nothing wrong came up but for a period of about 4 to 6 months my heart was just very irregular, beating from 38 to 108 (bought a pressure metre, just to keep a track on it). One year ad a haf later, I still feel my heart sometimes, but nothing even close to that.  Still in peri, though, and I learned it is quite normal.  But always go to a doctor, just to be sure.  

Be well

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.