Heart Palpitation Wild experianced!!!!

Posted , 13 users are following.

Good morning ladies, just wanting to know if any of you experiance palpitations mainly at night or when you are in bed??? I very rarely feel them during the day, had a scare and i am extremely worried, have to go to the cardiologist, was exercising and got chest pain and shortness of breath.... very scary!!! Just wondering if the palpitations are possibly related..im just not sure how many of us get these and how sever they are, and would love feed back..SENDING MY HEART OUT TO YOU❤️

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi sweety. Yes!! I was just going to write a post about this. Only at night I seem ok mine is more during the day. I'm 41 and have been dealing with this for about a year now. I still get my period pretty regular however the week of is so brutal for me. Heart palps resting heart rate is generally higher I getting extremely gassy bloated have bowel issues lol my hair is thinning and my normally oily skin is now completely dry lol. For your sanity I would get a physical done by cardio. I'm sure your ok. Please let me no how you get along and if i can help in any other way. Ps try not to worry i k om it's hard by anxiety also causes palps it's a vicious cycle..xoxo

• Posted

Hi Renee, thank you for your post, they must be kinda strong if you feel them during the day, do they come with hot flashes also?

• Posted

Yesss!!! And extreme anxiety I'm going through it now. I'm 3 days out from my period and wish it would just come. I also have bad stomach issues now from this which is intensified around my time of the month praying for af

• Posted

hi bev!!! yes maam! i had them in peri! mine seem to only come at night when i was lying on the couch or bed!!!

• Posted

hi Pam, do yours do flip floping??? Mine can pretty strong at times and i don't see may on the forum that talk about the intensity!!!! i was just chalking it up to the big meno,, for 2 years im almost 53 and still have very light cycle... then i was having a dance off with my girl friend and boom.....

• Posted

Hi Bev,

I am 48 and still get light periods, and not on a predictable schedule anymore.

I can sometimes tell it's a few days away, when my heart palpitations start waking me up at 4:00 am. Accompanied usually by hot flashes, and sometimes sweat.

It will definitely ease your mind to get checked out, though. Let us know how it goes!!

Take care, and hugs to you!!

Sara

• Posted

For sure Sara, let me ask you also?? have you also had them do the big flip floppy thing with you when you are in bed at night, That intensity is crazy scary!!! Will let you know girlie....

• Posted

YES!!! It can feel like it's taking your breath away!! Around Christmas Eve, I had both a virus with fever AND my period, and the flip-flopping sensations were intense enough that I considered going to ER. Couldn't sleep and wound up pacing around the house in my misery.

• Posted

YEP.. mainly at night and mostly when i'm sitting on the couch but laying back a little. I can turn on my side and they'll stop. weird.I went to a cardiologist as well that that 3 times.. and I also went to an electrophysiologist because I wasn't satisfied with the answer that I was fine. Well the Electrophysiologist "look at me....this is not your heart"..

I no longer worry about it.

• Posted

That is such good news.... GOOD LUCK TO YOU MY FRIEND❤️

• Posted

I was also wondering if any ladies experience dizziness right before there cycle. I'm very dizzy today and not like vertigo spinning more like lightheaded or on a boat feeling. And what do you ladies do to help with this

• Posted

yes, me too. i hate it. if it's not very bad, a few deep breaths seems to help. If it's moderate, and i am in a place where i can, get up walk around and sip some water or ginger ale and do the deep breaths in between.

i hate when it hits while driving...

• Posted

yes, me too. i hate it. if it's not very bad, a few deep breaths seems to help. If it's moderate, and i am in a place where i can, get up walk around and sip some water or ginger ale and do the deep breaths in between.

i hate when it hits while driving...

• Posted

Thanks Sara normally it's a sure sign that af will arrive But I hate it..wish I was young again lol all these crazy symptoms who knew

• Posted

THE SCARY THING GUYS, IS THAT CAN ALL STILL BE YOUR HEART!! WE JUST CANT WIN, WE GET ONE THING BETTER AND HERE COMES ANOTHER!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.