Heart Palpitations Do They Ever End??

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi Ladies,

Do these crazy heart palpitations ever end? Do they go away after perimenopause is over? I have had numerous EKG's and all looks fine but I don't feel fine. The last couple of days my heart palpatations have been bugging me. When I get anxious and panicked ( which is most of the time 😜) it triggers them. They come and go quickly but they set off my anxiety and panic so much. Some months I have none but this month is different. I'm dealing with an ovarian cyst on my left ovary, I wonder if that's contributing to it. Indigestion and stomach upset triggers them too. I see my GP on Friday I'm going to probably beg for another EKG in her office. I'm so pathetic 😢Anyway Ladies hope you are all fairing better today.

❤️Debbie

0 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.