Heatwave

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hello everyone, am I the only one hating this heatwave ?  Making me feel even sicker and zapping away the tiny little bit of energy I had. Am I boring in wishing and longing for winter the only time in the seasons I actually enjoy. I used to love the summer but now I just can't stand it.

3 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

The heat doesn't tolerate me  either I cant sit in it for long and it gives me awful palpitations in fact as im sitting I feel really out of all sorts and just "not right"  my right side of my face feels like its tightening up and hot yet its cool to touch

• Posted

Hi sue , poor you . The feeling in your face sounds like another horrid meno symptom, anxiety and the heat do not help anything one little bit.
  • Posted

Hi Lou. my fave seasons are spring & autumn. dont like the heat above about 22 degrees! you're not the only one hun! xx

• Posted

hi looloo - yes me too , my favourite time is autumn and then winter and as soon as the nights starts drawing in I think ' hooray it's getting colder and darker ' ! The colder and darker the better, another thing that really winds me up is people out there making lots of noise in the sun , I just want to tell them all to shut up ! Xx

• Posted

I used to love it, too, but it is absurdly hot outside!  Stay cool.
    • Posted

yes disgustingly hot, humid and horrid. Hubby is out there loving it sat in his deck chair and if he annoys me hell get a bucket of water over him because I feel like it ! X
  • Posted

I understand your stress. I do not like this heat, stay indoors most of the time and I am an outdoor person. Can't wait until fall and winter get here, I think I can take the cold alot better than the heat these days. Hang in there!!!

• Posted

Yes definatley, I truly believe the winter is healthier and we can think straight - this heat is cooking me . Oh thank god im not alone in this x
  • Posted

Yes warm weather I am miserable in it. But really look into kool tie. I can't live without it. It's a cooling scarf with crystals inside. Just soak in water and wear it all day long.

• Posted

Thank you I will. Stay cool yourself !
  • Posted

Still feeling rough . No appetite and bad heads come back , just wish I could go to sleep . I think as it was so hot yesterday hasn't helped . So fed up ! Hugs to everyone love Jane

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.