Heavyness in head..is Mg helpful for this ?

Posted , 10 users are following.

Helloooo Friends

I have many Peri symtoms from last year.

Worst is head pressure(Heavyness feeling in head ) , headaches and off balance issues.

This is most scary symtom for me

Effecting my routine life .

Is Mg suppliment helpful for this ?

Anyone tried and have positive results for his symtom .

Or u have any other tip plzz suggest.

Plzz Reply

Thanks

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

i get pressure all over my head and in my nose but not my mouth its taking my life from me this isnt living i dont know why women have to deal with so much crap im convinced its a curse on women for some reason

• Posted

Doesnt it feel like it starts in the middle of your head/brain and progressively gets worse like your head is a balloon ready to pop and my nose and eyes feel like their going to pop off. A constant pressure feeling that causes (for me) an agitated over stimulation feeling that is awful- racing thoughts- cant turn my mind off. Its relentless, never ends. I agree wth you its like a punishment.

• Posted

For me also it starts at middle of head and then spread in full head..scary symtom u r not able to walk properly..always feel off balance ...Going out is most difficult task for me these days😭😭

• Posted

yes just like that it's horrible I don't know how to do all this anymore I try to push through its just so hard everyday day in day out

• Posted

I too feel the same pressure as you all but mostly you Susan, my eyes feel like their being twisted out my head and the pressure in my head and nose feel like it will explode which makes me feel off balance. Most of you say you are in peri but iv passed that stage which i had for 4 years. I'm in menopause now and have been for almost 4 years. its not got any better for me yet but is not daily like it used to be.

I'd love to have my life back were i didn't wake up each morning and dread how im going to get through the day and as i work full time its very hard pretending to look ok when i feel like hiding under my desk.

sending a big comforting hug to all, keep going xx

• Posted

Hi! I have that heavy head feeling and I feel very tired with it.Today I took two naps and don't feel a lick better. I have been having more headaches than normal lately and it is not good. I also have a problem with my eyes. They feel as if they are sinking into my head. It's scary. Getting old is so hard. I am so glad I am not alone in this. I was beginning to wonder what was wrong with me and then I read all your comments and I just want to say thanks.

• Posted

Dear its Peri...we all r suffering from this.

Good Luck with ur journey

• Posted

I have a random question but does anyone else also have toenail fungus? I used to run all the time and work out a lot I ended up wth this but i believe its from internal candida idk. Also have foul smelling bowel movements. Im sorry TMI i know but i do believe that poor gut flora and inflammation makes things worse and i did read that there is a connection with estrogen and candida. I wish it was as simple as taking a probiotic but everything I take makes me feel 100 times worse.

• Posted

Mam ur not alone..me tooo having soo many strange symtoms in Peri.

its Harmones dancing and making out body changes..everyday new symtoms .. .New stuggles.

Add curd in your diet it help in digestion and increase good bacteria in stomach.

me too have fungal infection in peri ..my nails become brittle and got infection..Dr gave me antibiotic cream ..its effective ..

tk

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.