hello

Posted , 8 users are following.

Anyone that has anxiety that goes for walks then get light headed? I did my breathing techniques and it's like a calm sensation came over me to the point i got nervous i guess im use to being anxious. I thought i was gonna pass out or something lol just want to see if I'm not alone

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

if this info helps, try breathing into the bottom of your stomach and not your chest, this usually releaves the symptoms much more and can also increase oxygen blood levels, all the best
  • Posted

Yeaa me too when i go out and when im out doors it makes me panic and i think i will die dat moment

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.