Hello everyone xx

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hello I'm new to the group , so glad I found it . I'm on HRT and antidepressants, I have full blown anxiety all day . Just read a few post , I now don't feel like I'm going too bananas .

Love to you all ❤

0 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Welcome Steff! I hope you find this group helpful, lots of lovely ladies going through same thing to talk to. we share everything! symptoms, different hrt & anti depressant experiences, support, questions or just venting even! You are not going bananas hun. peri/meno hides the real person. If reincarnation is true, I'm coming back as a cat or man! xxx
    • Posted

Hehe , thank you. So nice to talk to people that understand . Yes I'm coming back as a man .❤
  • Posted

Welcome and you have come to the best site ever for help and advice. We have all been there or going through same and we help each other through it x
  • Posted

Hello , how is everyone today ? ❤
    • Posted

Still jelly legs , and bit spaced out but apart from that great , hehe . Hoping to get some sleep tonight the snoring husband is away ..
    • Posted

Good. Glad to hear that. Well relax and enjoy time to urself xx
  • Posted

Good thanks Steff...how are you? I am not too bad today...just palpitations today so thats a good day smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.