Help!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hiya I need some advice please. 

I've been taking 20mg of cit now for 3 1/2 weeks, first 2 weeks I felt like death! Anyway last week I felt like is really turned a corner with actually having an anxiety free day and much more positivity. This week I've felt like I taken 2 steps back again, low appetite, feeling sick and anxious again. Is this normal?? Please help I'm desperate. 

Liz 

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello I am on day 23 and was feeling like I'd turned a corner the last few days but today I have got really sore tummy and I am stressed up because of this it is causing me great anxiety . Has anyone else had the same feelings  I am wondering if it is a side effect or something else . Any help would be really appreciated . King Regards and good luck to all this is the worse thing I've ever had in my life . Thanks Sx
    • Posted

Hiya Susan

I'm on day 26 and I too felt like is turned a corner then bam all my old worries and anxiety hit me again on Monday (day 23)!! I was being sick and a really low mood. Feel a bit brighter this afternoon and my GP has prescribed me something for the nausea. I'm hoping to feel more positive soon. 

I hope you do too

Liz xx

• Posted

Aww thanks Liz yes I hope too that I will feel better I'm a bit desperate at the mo just can't believe I've got this horrid tummy ache and sickness I'm sure it's the side effects and really hope it doesn't last. You take care lov Sx
  • Posted

Hi guys ive been on cit for a few days now and my thoughts are so odd. I dont know if im coming or going im not sleeping well and then when i wake up i just feel blank. Before taking them i was just generally anxious about everyday things and alittle worried it was something serious like Schizophrenia. But since taking cit ive been convinced i have it looking up symptoms every five minutes then letting them play on my head . I havent been in work for a few months and i dont think thats helping. Has anyone else got worrys like this thanks gor any help and advice
    • Posted

Bill, I'm on day 26 and I started it too for just general anxiety. Since taking it my head has been all over, worrying about silly stuff. At first my anxiety has really bad and I couldn't keep food down. My tummy felt like it was burning. Then this last week I've felt a bit brighter. My thoughts are still all over a bit, but not as worryingly. I found a routine, a walk out and a good talking to myself helps!! 

Stay positive, your not on your own. 

• Posted

Thanks elizabeth my stomach has been in bits too i had such bad cramps yesterday it made me throw up. Has anyone else been feeling really dreamy as well?
    • Posted

Yep, yesterday I spent the day in what I would describe as in a 'fog'. No motivation, depressed, anxious and feeling sick. This morning I was sick, I've literally forced myself to eat something. Little and often. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.