Help!!!

Posted , 10 users are following.

I went to my regular doctor and gynecologist and they both said I don't have any type of prolapse. When I strain this is what I see. looks like two prolpases to me. Who else can I go and see?image

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

That's so wrong did they say what it was then looks like a prolapse to me Chrissy x

• Posted

He said that its regular vaginal tissue. Which anyone can tell thats not regular vaginal tissue.

• Posted

I think its Def a rectocele cause I'm having bowel problems. And I think even one from the top not sure what tho.lol

• Posted

How long have you been seeing this gynecologist? If its any length of time he should know your history.

• Posted

not long just got referred to him. Going to a different one on the 17th. Hopefully this one is better. Been over a year.

• Posted

hi hun

yiu definitely have a prolapse. looks like a rectocele where bowel is pushed to back wall.

I would demand your gp to send you to see a Urogynacologist.

a second opinion is a must .

i wouldn't settle for anything else. its yiur body and you know it's not right.

good

• Posted

thanks. and I'll demand to be reffered to one. been over a year of this.

• Posted

thats a rectocele please go to another doctor. did they diagnosed you laying down??

• Posted

yep. laying down. I'm showing them the picture this time. I know I have it.

• Posted

thats the problem. Yon need to be standing up and they need to do an ultrasound and an ink solution. They will put ink in you and insert a tampon to see if it will leak through the tampon.

• Posted

oh OK. maybe if I show them the picture. They won't say its all in my head. But anyone can see that doesn't look right.

• Posted

my god it's awful isn't it some doctors just don't care mine ended up that bad it was actually out and they actually started to do something about it when I went for my smear and it took 7 attempts 2 with nurse 1 with doc and 4 times at hosp I never felt so embarrassed in my whole life then I had to wait 2 years eventually had op last April and bladder one this march but I got a funny feeling it's failed coz can feel it again and they wanted to give me a telephone appointment after my 12 weeks I complained and now have proper appointment it shouldn't be like this like someone said before it's our body and we know really hope you get it sorted xxxx

• Posted

To be honest I wouldn't even bother with the same doctor what a jerk. They obviously do not even care to listen to a patient as if what you say doesn't matter. This is a hard enough thing to deal with let alone talk about and then to go to a "professional" and have them discount you as if you are thinking its all in your head. I'd call around and find one who has dealt with prolapse.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.