HELP

Posted , 6 users are following.

Having a bad time with panic disorder , can sometimes last days plz someone tell me this will end any hope!!!

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

My peace time is after 4pm at the end of the day then it seems that I have never had it?

• Posted

Im not really sure what peace time i have just now seems like every day every hour and ideas how to break thus cycle ??!! 😫
  • Posted

Hi Debbie, Anxiety is not pleasant, I have lived with this most of my life.I take beta blockers and rescue remedy! I also have reflexology and jacuzzis! These help me.I also listen to relaxation CDs. Good luck regards Amanda
    • Posted

Thanks for the reply seems to be taking over mylife have a panic at least twice aday or even more signed of work and struggling to leave tge house 😫
  • Posted

Hi Debbie

i know just how u feel. I started with anxiety and panic attacks out of tge blue just after xmas.

im starting to get on top if it now and have a lot more good days than bad. At one pount i could leave the house and didnt want to talk to n e 1.i can go weeks now and be fine and only every now and then i may havd the odd bad day. I knos as soon as i wake up if im going to be bad. I find im worse on a morning.

Try keep on top of it. Its not always easy but dont let it beat you. There is light at the end of the tunnel. If ever u need reassurance just update your post and some one will usually pop on respond. Start a new discussion and tell people how ur feeling. Usually some one will have been through the eaxact same thing. In iur case sharing is caring 😊

Keep smiling and good luck

• Posted

Hi thanks i was the same out of no where just after xmas it started and seems to be getting worse struggle to leave the house r u on meds and tips on staying on top of it thanks πŸ˜‹
    • Posted

I ended up on fluoxetine and propranolol. I was on. Four propranolol a day but am down to one. I'm not ready to come off them yet. I'm learning to recognise the different affects if u know what I mean. The first few weeks of being on fluoxetine weren't very good as they initially fluctuate and tries to level out ur serotonin levels. I did get worse before I got better. I was having several panic attacks a day.I haven't had one for a while now. I've learnt to handle the symptoms more. I find most times I may be anxious at first but I recognise what's happening I go for a short walk and I can usually reign myself in. I'm having longer stretches now of being ok and may occasionally have the odd blip. It's also learning to control that little voice in ur head. I call mine Geoff after an old boss I really didn't get on with lol. If he raises his head I tell him to do one. Ha.

Si

• Posted

Thats what doc has gave me also just started a few days and do feel worse than what i was i mean i could handle one panic attack now and again but every fricken hour lol ur body gets so tired , so there is hope then some am i going to get worse before i get betterπŸ˜«πŸ˜‹
    • Posted

Hello thanks for your comment. I would love to have controll over this madness
    • Posted

Hi sorry not coping at all it horrid sorry canna help , have kids and feel like there missing out cause of me , started meds and feel worse than i did before 😁😁😁
  • Posted

Have you tried progressive muscle relaxation?

Search for it on Youtube. I just used one of the videos this morning while in the middle of a full blown panic attack and it helped to ease me back down.Β 

Good luck, and it will be okay.

• Posted

Thanks yes i have tryed heaps but some days i manage and the next i cant πŸ˜«πŸ˜‹
    • Posted

If if helps you to know that someone else (me, I mean) was having a bad panic attack this morning too. They just happen. We can't always control when they happen but we can survive them.

Are you doing any better?

• Posted

Yes thanks have to try get out this rut im in i have kids and feel like there suffering cause of this xx
    • Posted

Im a newlywed and I have a baby I want to get better for them. I freak out a lot

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.