HELP

Posted , 6 users are following.

Having a bad time with panic disorder , can sometimes last days plz someone tell me this will end any hope!!!

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Deb

If you have just started the meds - yes im afraid you may have two or three weeks of being very up and down. May be a bit longer. I know its not easy but stick with it. They have to level every thing out. I found it was like someone flicking a light switch. I was bouncing of the walls one minute then really low the next. I had a month off work. I found it really hard being round people and didnt want to talk to anyone. At one point i couldnt get on a bus or go to the shop. Hopefully you have some people round you that can help. I found that spending too much time on my own wasnt too good either. I got a lot of negative feelings whizzing round in my head. Total random crap like things that had happened years ago. Its trying to find the right balance of whats good for you. Other peoplè just dont seem to get it and never will unless theyve ben through it.

Simon

• Posted

hi I also suffer from anxiety ive been ok for a couple of months it just started again im off work for the summer and my dog is not well I find it better if I talk about it I had to talk to my sister in law because I had a panic attack I no they cant harm you but it easyer said then done

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.