help

Posted , 5 users are following.

hello. i suffer from anxiety, i am not on any pills as my doctor said it is not necessary. my problem is : i have headaches sometimes, not all the time, head pressure also from time to time and eye pain. i feel like my eyes are tired and it also hurts when i move them. besides , i have tingles in arms and feet and the feeling like im floating around. its not dizziness i just feel like im floating, lightheaded if you want. i worry about it all the time it makes me freak out. ive also had blood tests, it came all normal except for calcium which is a bit low, i also went to the ophthalmologist and changed my glasses. i am just freaking out sometimes i know i am fine and sometimes i freak out and this i have the worst disease . is this normal ?

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

i have had this since menopause i get the feeling i am floating but not dizzy i get anxiety very bad sometimes the pain in the eyes pressure in the head but all this did'nt start til my menopause anxiety kicked in full force i have started walking more in the evening to try and get rid of some of it well it has been helping i learned taking deep breaths when when i feel them comin on sometimes it helps other times it will subside at the end of the day then i feel exhausted hope you feel better 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.