Help

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi all firstly I'm glad to have found a chat forum for Prozac . I'm on day 4 now and the side effects are insane . Yesterday was the worst yet , I'm not eating and have very bad diarrhoea. I'm also on quetiapine aswell , I was taking sertraline but that didn't agree with me so the doctor put me on flu . I'm trying so hard to get better , I live in my bedroom and struggling to go outside . I know it's not an instant fix but can someone give me a ruff timetable on side effects and when I should be feeling better . Thank you all 

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Ah thank you Dawn. ??  You helped me too and I'm so thankful for it. I believe we come back here Joe because we know what an important impact these people have made on us that we want to give back. Use us hon, and remember you are not alone. We are right here for you. We understand.

??👍💪

• Posted

I understand. You feel so helpless and hopeless. You can't imagine ever feeling good again. You're tired of hurting. But please don't give up. It WILL get better. It just takes some time. I know it's very hard but try and focus on something else besides how you are feeling if even for a bit. I found writing in a journal helped me. I love walking. I could go for hours with my dog but when I got sick I didn't want to get up. I eventually forced myself to get up and go for short walks. Usually where I wouldn't have to see or talk to people. I did not enjoy it in the beginning. That discouraged me some as I felt so sad that something I once loved to do brought me no joy. I kept going. Slowly I stared to focus on my dog, the environment around me. Not just stay in my head. I started to find it a reprieve from feeling crappy. It's very hard but try and get out of your own head and thoughts if only for a minute here and there. Repeat to yourself, I am not alone, many other people have gotten better and so will I. You can do this hon and I want to be here to hear from you as you get better.

You are stronger than you think.

????💪💪

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.