Help

Posted , 10 users are following.

hi, ladies

in the being of 2016 I started going through menopause I don't which stage but I started losing weight. did any of you ladies lose weight gain it back than start losing it again. do any of you lovely ladies have Thyroids problems going through menopause. do these symptoms every go away I am really scared about all this. ladies if you can help, do this come with stomach issue, thinning hair, ringing in the ears, flashing lights in your eyes, left side sore, always waking up in the middle of the night. my bowel sometimes loos and sometimes normal is this part of menopause.

7 likes, 54 replies

54 Replies

Next
  • Edited

Hi Kim ,

Im 45 yrs old i have all your syptoms you mentioned . I lost 10pounds without no effort and got Gerd and many other i learned a lot by reading these forum none of the doctors i have seen mentioned about peri or manpause , prayer keeps me going dear .

• Posted

hi. hun

is your left side sore under my rib and mu stomach feel heavy. baby I am so tired please me tell me your other symptoms.

• Edited

For stomach pain, constipation, bloat, take probiotics 30 billion 8 strains . take 2 hrs after dinner . i found that it also helped with my GERD, As far as the rib pain i soaked in a bath of epsom salt. I also realized that constipation escalated the pain . Also take magnesium celtrate. Good for bowl movement. Take before bedtime

Hope this helps

• Edited

yes bloating. constipation is a part of peri menopause and menopause.Rib pain also is a symptom. i had it bad in the spring. mine was my right ribcage under my breast. it did hurt like crazy.

• Posted

I got heavy periods and spotting through out the month , have palpitations , dizziness , off balance pressing headache , tinggling arms legs could radiate to all over my body i don't feel well many days of the week.

• Posted

Hi Beth,

Have you been able to settle the Gerd? I think this is what i have all of the sudden along with a million other peri-meno symptoms.

• Edited

No , i still have it i tried two different brands of probiotics didnt see any change and i also seen integrative doctor for all this crazy syptoms i have she ordered some meds along magnisum supplement i havent take it yet im scared my body has reactions to meds . I had terrible night my heart was racing and i felt shaky .

• Edited

take the magnesium. magnesium helps the nervous system. I cannot live without it.

• Edited

beth if this helps im now super sensitive to everything and im ok with zinc and magnesium glycinate, (no fillers)

• Edited

For the Gerd the integrative dr prescribed Neomycin sulfate, xifavan , voriconazole before that i seen a gastronologist did endescopy and was on Linzoparazole

• Posted

Hi hopeforever,

What dosage (mg) of magnesium do you take?

I would like to try it.

Thank you!

• Edited

Dana i take magnesium L threonate . 1 capsule daily. 48 mg. Take care

• Edited

Papaya enzymes really help with gerd and food digestion. Plus they are natural.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.